The I35 has the comfort and features to ensure that even the longest journeys are enjoyable which means that you spend a lot of time driving it. Of course, that means that you need to get the right performance out of it which gets difficult as it gets older but we have all the performance upgrades you need to transform it back into the perfect vehicle. Our Infiniti I35 brakes, pads and brake rotors are perhaps the most important upgrades you’ll find and they prove that you don’t need to spend big money to get big benefits.
Your vehicle’s brakes are obviously designed to do their best but with technology constantly improving and new braking features and systems being developed aftermarket systems just keep getting better and better. We have a wide range of them including cross-drilled, slotted, dimpled and more which means that you can easily find what you need whether you’re looking for something to stop your beast from high speeds or you’re just looking for something that lasts longer than your standard set up. Because we offer brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC you even get the best quality on the market!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 11 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Brake Hose Lock SetStarting at: $9.97$9.97
- Dorman® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $3.84$3.84
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $57.24$57.24
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $87.39$87.39
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $140.85$140.85
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $23.16$23.16
- Brembo® - Sport Drilled Rear RotorsStarting at: $258.41$258.41
- World Brake Resources® - Premium Remanufactured Brake CaliperStarting at: $68.13$68.13
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsStarting at: $59.01$59.01
- Monroe® - Ceramics™ Brake PadsStarting at: $36.55$36.55
Posted by Deivy C.
"I called to ask question about the parts, and I received the best customer service experience I have been given in a while. I even got a discount for being a first time customer. The parts arrived on time, and the quality is unbelievable for the price. I have been using the rotors and brakes for several weeks, and they are great! I will be a customer for now on."
Posted by Kyle H.
"So far, so good. So far only about 200 miles on, but they look good and work even better."
Posted by Steve J.
"These brake pads are really worth buying. Great quality and easy to install."
Posted by Steve J.
"The product is really nice and really easy to install tools, no more than 20 minutes."
Posted by Marcus M.
"Was easy to install, works like a charm."