- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Infiniti I30 Tires
The Infiniti I30 is a car that offers you a helping hand in most of the things that you do daily; those things that it can help you with. Take for example fuel consumption. It is one of the economical vehicles that not only makes you have lesser trips to the gas station but also handles exemplary. It is a car that comes as a sedan or a station wagon. It gives all occupants a reasonably comfortable drive but the true beauty comes out the moment you fit it with Infiniti I30 tires. You should visit CARiD and get a long list of the tires that you can fit your Infiniti I30 with. If you are planning on taking a trip and you have some luggage to carry with you, then visiting CARiD for the ideal tires is the way forward for you. If it is in winter, then the winter tires from CARID will handle the road just perfectly. However, if you are unsure of how the road conditions are or there is the likelihood of encountering different types of terrains ahead, then all terrain tires will help you through.
The brands of Infiniti I30 tires found at CARiD are of the highest class and just by seeing the names, you will trust the quality. For a long time, these brands have been associated with the high performing cars, not forgetting that safety is their core principle value. Among the tires that you will find here include Dunlop, Firestone, Bridgestone, Achilles, Falken and General. There are over 100 types of Infiniti I30 tires that you will opt from and whose size ranges between 16 and 20 inches. Don’t forget that TPMS technology, which helps you know of the level of the tire pressure, is available on most of the tires from CARiD.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.