Any “everyday” vehicle is a candidate for increased exterior protection. But for a luxury ride, it’s a “must have.” Infiniti Grille Guards fall into that category. An Infiniti Grill Guard offers ultra-sturdy Stainless Steel security against a lot of the mishaps that can occur while driving. CARiD.com offers a full lineup of elite-quality Infiniti Grille Guards for you to take a look at, all precision-engineered by the experts and guaranteed to provide a concise OEM fit. With a bevy of seductive finishes within your grasp such as Polished Steel and Black Powder Coating, your Infiniti Grill Guard will also serve as a bold punctuation which adds to the classy persona of your ride. Sound interesting? We thought so!
CARiD.com takes pride in offering up the best of the best. We’ve got the most respected manufacturers around right here under one roof, including Black Horse®, Romik®, and Westin®. Plus, installation is not a major project. Your new Infiniti Grill Guard comes to your door complete with user-friendly instructions and all the mounting components you need for a smooth DIY application. It’s time to give your elegant machine a bold line of defense that never backs down. Protect with class. Travel with confidence.
- Black Horse® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Black Horse Off Road®. Push through the wildest terrain with this tough-as-nails grille guard that tells the world that you mean business. Built from a sturdy material, the part offers the finest protection and does...$380.00 - $770.00
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $236.52
- Broadfeet® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by Broadfeet®. This durable bull bar is sure to prevent your bumper from cracking in the case of hitting an animal. It is made from strong stainless steel to minimize the amount of damage your vehicle may suffer. This...Raises the bar for protecting your passengers and vehicleMade from strong T-304 stainless steel to withstand the harshest conditions$230.00 - $355.00
- Broadfeet® 2.5" Bull Bar2.5" Bull Bar by Broadfeet®. Protect your passengers and your vehicle with this tough-as-nails bull bar. It is made from strong stainless steel to withstand extreme road conditions. The skid plate attached to the bull bar elevates...Raises the bar for protecting your passengers and vehicleMade from strong T-304 stainless steel to withstand the harshest conditions$230.00 - $355.00
- Broadfeet® WAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper GuardWAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper Guard by Broadfeet®. This WAGG style double pipe rear bumper guard is designed to provide the ultimate in bumper protection. It is designed to keep your SUV safe day in and day out with style....Provides reliable protection to your rear bumperAdds a head-turning look to the bumper$230.00 - $280.00
- SteelCraft® Tail Light GuardsTail Light Guards by SteelCraft®. The rear light guards proclaim the rough and tumble readiness of your vehicle, making clear that this is no soccer mom bus. The SteelCraft rear light guards stand off from the vehicle to make a...$99.98 - $134.85
- Westin® Molded Polymer Running BoardsMolded Polymer Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. These straight step style designs are available in universal lengths. Molded Running Boards feature a one-piece construction on an extruded aluminum base. The step area has grooves...OE style designUV resistant black molded polymer$234.16 - $302.98
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light...Corrosion proof extruded aluminum base boardSlip resistant rubber step area$183.82 - $337.14
- Dee Zee® NX™ Running BoardsNX™ Running Boards by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. This stylish and corrosion resistant aluminum running board is styled with a contemporary look that matches today’s sleek crossover sport utility vehicles, and comes in a universal...Styled with a contemporary look fitting to today’s crossover SUVsRequires unique custom fit bracket kit sold separately$229.48 - $385.18
- Romik® RAL Series Running BoardsRAL Series Running Boards by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's and most CUV's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. The RAL series is luxury at its best. Available in silver or black...No cutting or welding required for installationMade from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top$544.50 - $654.50
- Romik® RZR Series Running BoardsRZR Series Running Boards by Romik®, 1 Pair. The RZR Running Boards by Romik will be the envy of your neighborhood. The Razor sharp European design is complemented with Razor like lines with Grip Assurance technology. RZR Running...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in Polished Stainless Steel or black powder coated steel$548.90 - $658.90
- Romik® RB2 Series Running BoardsRB2 Series Running Boards by Romik®, 1 Pair. These Romik RB2 Running Boards are designed to provide your car with the custom look and provide you with safe footing. They are convenient steps that will help you and your passengers...Add style to your vehicleMade from High-quality materials$500.50 - $654.50
- ATS® Matrix Series Running BoardsMatrix Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This 5.5-inch wide running board allows color customization on the removable front edge piece. Any color of paint you choose is applied to end caps and the front edge piece. Black...$218.23 - $428.67
- ATS® SL Series Running BoardsSL Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This flat, 5.5-inch wide running board allows custom painting in any color of your choice along the front face and end caps. Or, select the standard front finish of anodized silver with...$259.38 - $487.08
- ATS® UNI I Series Running BoardsUNI I Series Running Boards by ATS®, 1 Pair. This 6-inch extra wide running board comes with a uniform black thermal plastic finish and offers the option of lights that operate when any vehicle door is opened. An underlying frame...$235.94 - $308.28
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.