- (11)Custom HeadlightsInfiniti G37
- (23)Factory HeadlightsInfiniti G37
- (8)Projector HeadlightsInfiniti G37
- (13)LED HeadlightsInfiniti G37
- (5)Halo HeadlightsInfiniti G37
- (18)Fog LightsInfiniti G37
- (10)Daytime Running LightsInfiniti G37
- (12)Headlight BulbsInfiniti G37
- (3)Halo RingsInfiniti G37
- LED Headlight KitsInfiniti G37
Changing your Infiniti with the most up to date and very best in add-ons might be about the most fun things relating to using an awesome vehicle such as the Infiniti G37. If you want to update your version of Infiniti G37 with a few elegant new headlights which have the ability to make getting behind the wheel during the night less dangerous and much easier, and make your G37 look incredibly great at night, CARiD have the products and solutions to enable you to do it right. With our great and excellent choice of Infiniti G37 halo headlights, Infiniti G37 projector headlights and Infiniti G37 Euro headlights you will be sure to discover just the design you wish to buy for your car here.
All the Infiniti G37 headlights you'll discover on our web pages were picked from the best brands to be sure to end up getting the very finest in quality in addition to the largest selection when considering styles. CARiD have additionally made certain our Infiniti G37 headlights are straightforward to fit, to help you get started delighting in them very quickly. We promote quick shipment along with the most desirable selling prices on the internet, be sure that you look up our remarkable Infiniti G37 selection and get yours right away to get the very best deals and offers!
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...$29.25 - $2,863.13
- Maxzone® Replacement HeadlightsReplacement Headlights by Maxzone. When you need a headlight bulb or a headlight bulb, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$24.30 - $897.10
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...$8.04 - $85.78
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didnt come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Black Horse® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Black Horse. Add some form and function to your vehicle with these superb accessories that are ready to assist you for years and years to come. They look and fit just as good as those overpriced OEM parts. The...$32.40 - $85.25
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC. When you're cutting you way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...$8.60 - $213.16
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$16.86 - $302.08
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$10.91 - $283.18
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Light by K-Metal. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't...$17.25 - $713.13
- Valeo® Replacement Fog LightsFog Lights by Valeo. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor selection,...$49.25 - $115.15
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit For HeadlightsHalo Kit For Headlights by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...$58.65 - $424.96
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$8.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$7.40 - $117.80
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and...$7.40 - $117.80
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.