Keep your Infiniti G35 at the top of its game with a brand new custom exhaust system from CARiD. Buy the finest Infiniti G35 Exhaust Systems from CARiD, where a wide variety of exhausts is presented for your selection. All exhausts sold at the store are highly refined and come from America’s top performance parts manufacturers. The issue of quality therefore does not arise. Instead, you are likely to be anxious over which one to pick from the fabulous range availed. Nevertheless, you are good to go with any direct replacement exhaust system from Borla or MagnaFlow. Any of these exhausts will assure you of a 7-10% increase in horsepower and torque. Combining the exhaust system with a performance header, catalytic converter or muffler from Flowmaster, Gibson or Borla will pump up the power output by a further 30-60hp - huge figures no doubt and enough to make driving your Infiniti G35 something close to a racing experience.
Durability and sustained performance are the two pillars Infinity G35 exhaust systems are built on. Not only will you use the exhaust system for as long as you own the G35, its performance will remain steady all through. Custom exhaust systems come with a guaranteed reliability that you cannot get from cheap OEM exhaust systems. You will not find need to replace the exhaust system like you would an OEM exhaust system, because unlike their cheap counterparts, custom exhaust systems do not wear out fast, neither do they malfunction easily. Ensure that you pick the exhaust system designed for your car specifications so that it fits into your car perfectly. The right exhaust system will also yield maximum benefits as it is built in sync with the car. Its exhaust note will also have a perfect balance in tone and sound level.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Spec-D® - Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System Burnt TipStarting at: $423.00$423.00
- ARK Performance® - DT-S Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Polished TipStarting at: $1,359.15$1,359.15
- Borla® - Stainless Steel HeaderStarting at: $725.04$725.04
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $565.83$565.83
- DC Sports® - 3-1 HeaderStarting at: $518.71$518.71
- ARK Performance® - GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt TipStarting at: $1,444.15$1,444.15
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $810.46$810.46
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $886.54$886.54
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut TipStarting at: $63.49$63.49
"Outstanding sound and look. I recommend having this system installed by a professional just like the instructions say. It took about an hour for it to be installed. I really like the MagnaFlow signature on the tail pipes."