The Infiniti G25 is an exciting car to move around with. This luxurious vehicle has an impressive styling and an easy ride quality. The cabin is stylishly designed to provide comfort and a serene ride while on the freeway. It has a powerful engine achieving top acceleration in a matter of seconds. You need to replace your factory bulbs with LED lights from CARiD to increase visibility at night and safety. LED lights burn longer and cooler than incandescent lights. They have an expected life of 50000 hours. You are unlikely to replace them anytime soon. They also produce cleaner and brighter light allowing you to locate your controls easily at night. LED lights are designed by skilled professionals to ensure durability and reliable performance. They are set in a moisture free casing to prevent damage wrought by vibration and moisture. You no longer need to strain your eyes at night. With LED lighting, you have superb vision able to see clearly and be seen by others.
Infiniti G25 LED lights are available in a wide range of products. You may opt for the stylish headlight kit, which is mounted below the headlight assemblage. CARiD also stocks LED lights for use during the day. These include daytime running light kit used as brake lights and turn lights. LED lights improve road safety by giving motorist ample time to respond to signals from your car. You also have the option of customizing your lights to fit in with your particular style. For instance, you can mount the LED speaker rings on your stereo speakers to accentuate your musical taste. The LED lights flash in tune with the beat of your stereo. CARiD also stocks bendable strips, which outline your door panels, dashboard, steering wheels and even your seats. Some brands also provide a one-year warranty on the product covering replacements and repair over the warranty period.
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Putco® LED Fog Light Conversion KitFog Light Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $215.99
- Lumen® LED Fog Light Conversion KitLED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- PlasmaGlow® 12" LumaTape Flexible LED StripUniversal 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip by PlasmaGlow®. LumaTape Flexible LED Strips are the last word in custom lighting. They're thin, flexible and completely waterproof so they fit almost anywhere. They can be bent into almost...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowUnlimited shades of color$23.02 - $34.52
- Lumen® LED Dome LightsLED Dome Lights by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Interior LED BulbsInterior LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- PlasmaGlow® 10' LED Illuminators ModulesUniversal 10' LED Illuminators Modules by PlasmaGlow®. The 10 Foot Strip includes 10 Illuminators Modules and can be cut to length. Multiple strips can be connected together with the included waterproof plugs. Features:. 10 Foot...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowComes in a 10 ft. strip with 10 modules$46.03 - $100.41
- KC HiLiTES® Rocker Switch with Green LED Indicator (3116)Universal Rocker Switch with Green LED Indicator by KC HiLiTES®. 30 Amp Oval Lighted Rocker Switches with Green LED Indicator, is a standard equipment part included with all KC HiLiTES Light kits. Manufactured from the highest...30 Amp Rocker Switch Included In Most All KC Light SystemsStandard Load/Ground/Switch Construction$11.36
- XKGlow® LED Fog Light Conversion KitLED Fog Light Conversion Kit by XKGlow®. Want your fog lights to shine brighter and further but your current bulbs just aren't cutting it? Want to get rid of that old yellow light tint and give your ride an updated look with a cool...Weatherproof construction and shockproof driverEasy plug and play installation (May not fit with dust cover)$101.98 - $149.58
- OLB® Cree Led Headlight Conversion KitCree Led Headlight Conversion Kit by OLB®. 1 Pair. Certificate: CE, CCC. H9 plug and play. Offroadledbars (OLB) is offering a line up of Cree LED headlight kits. Lumens vary on kits. ( lumens is a classification given to led...$168.00
- XKGlow® 60" Tailgate LED Light Bar (XK041017)Universal 60" Tailgate LED Light Bar by XKGlow®. Includes: control box, 3M tape, waterproof tape, zip ties, drill bit, mounting screws. Looking for a light bar that shines brighter and further, as well as gives you a custom...60" total length. 92 total top-grade LEDs5 Functions$76.48
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Putco® Rear Turn Signal Light Replacement Bulbs$11.99 - $67.99
Infiniti G25 LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series