- ACCELERA® 651$55.92
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $489.68
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
About Infiniti G20 Tires
There is little doubt that the Infiniti G20 is a sexy looking car that exudes machismo and a rich character. Given that the manufacturer intended it to be a high performing luxury car; you shouldn’t be surprised with all the oozing of the luxury attributes it carries with it. It is a sedan that will not only give you a terrifically exhilarating time when on a luxury trip but will thrill you with its capacity to grip the road. Visit CARiD online and get a wide variety of Infiniti G20 tires on display. The amazing thing with the tires at CARiD is that there are different sizes for G20 that you get to enjoy. They start from 15 inches all the way to 19. This ensures that you have different sizes to help you tackle the different terrains that you might encounter. Still, the phenomenal tires at the store are from the best manufacturers in the industry. Among the names that you will find here are Firestone, Bridgestone, Toyo, General and BFGoodrich. This certainly is the shop that will avail to you the best tires in the market.
As for safety, which happens to be what every other driver desires, the CARiD featured Infiniti G20 tires are the best at this. They are made of the highest performance materials and the engineering technology used in their production ensures that all manner of terrains are tackled in the best way possible. There is the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) that ensures you get to know the pressure level in each of the tires. This, on its own can be attributed with helping avoid many accidents. For the different tires - whether summer tires, all season tires or winter tires - CARID has all in stock just waiting for you.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.