Your G20 is a comfortable car with the room you need to transport everything you take with you so it’s a great vehicle for your lifestyle. Because you spend a lot of time driving it you need to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can and even have it stand out from the crowd just a little which is why our visual upgrades are perfect. We have them at great prices so that you won’t spend a fortune and they can give your G20 exactly the right look.
Perhaps the most important area to improve is the exterior because that’s the area that people see first and our Infiniti G20 custom body kits are the perfect option. It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking for a way to slightly improve the look of your vehicle or whether you’re looking to completely transform it into an extension of your personality because we have the right parts to do it all. We have the right brands to give you the quality that you expect and we have low prices so that you know you’ll get value for your money.
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- Duraflex® M-1 Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (103824)M-1 Style Front Bumper Cover by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic....$190.80
- VIS Racing® R34 Style Front Bumper (Unpainted) (99ING204DR34-001)R34 Style Front Bumper by VIS Racing. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the elements. The...$237.25
- Carbon Creations® Front Splitters (102898)Universal Front Splitters by Carbon Creations. Material: Carbon Fiber. 2 Pieces. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with these splitters. Your car will look like it's glued to the road. Dimensions are 36" rear corner to...$279.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (102899)Universal Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam by Carbon Creations. Material: Carbon Fiber. Dimensions are: 65.5"x18". Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in...$279.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Rear Splitters (102900)Universal Carbon Fiber Rear Splitters by Carbon Creations. Material: Carbon Fiber. 2 Pieces. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with these splitters. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$279.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber GT Concept Front Splitters (108101)Universal Carbon Fiber Front Under Spoiler Air Dam Lip Splitters by Carbon Creations. Material: Carbon Fiber. 2 Pieces. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$279.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards (102903)Universal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. Material: Carbon Fiber. 4 Pieces. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Infiniti G20 Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro