- (24)Brake KitsInfiniti FX50
- (38)Brake PadsInfiniti FX50
- (40)Brake RotorsInfiniti FX50
- (20)Brake CalipersInfiniti FX50
- (3)Hand BrakesInfiniti FX50
- (16)Brake LinesInfiniti FX50
- (4)Brake BoostersInfiniti FX50
- (5)Line Lock & Roll ControlInfiniti FX50
- (58)Brake Fluids & LubricantsInfiniti FX50
- (1)Caliper CoversInfiniti FX50
- (5)Brake PedalsInfiniti FX50
The FX50 is designed to take you to almost any destination you can think of and it’s also able to give you a fun ride. That causes you to want to get more and more from it which means that you’re looking for the right performance upgrades to give you even more fun. Well, you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to get the performance that suits the way you drive and our Infiniti FX50 brakes, pads and rotors are not only important but also very good value.
Aftermarket braking systems offer you better stopping power and cost you less in the future because they last longer which means that they can pay for themselves. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. We have all the information you need to make the decision that will suit your driving style and we have everything at prices that give you serious value!
- Power Stop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing Kit...$112.09 - $1,431.72
- Power Stop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware,...$202.90 - $1,431.72
- EBC® Stage 3 Truck and SUV Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 3 Truck and SUV Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 3 Truck and SUV Brake Kit is perfect for all...$135.91 - $822.02
- EBC® Stage 4 Signature Slotted Brake KitStage 4 Signature Slotted Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake...$149.27 - $2,989.89
- EBC® Stage 5 Superstreet Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitStage 5 Superstreet Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors and Yellowstuff Brake Pads. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high...$150.74 - $3,357.50
- EBC® Stage 14 Plain Brake KitStage 14 Plain Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: RK Series rotors and Greenstuff 6000 brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 14 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...$129.28 - $850.19
- EBC® Stage 13 Plain Brake KitStage 13 Plain Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: RK Series rotors and Yellowstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 13 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...$100.58 - $924.02
- EBC® Stage 12 Plain Brake KitStage 12 Plain Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: RK Series rotors and Redstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 12 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...$101.81 - $904.61
- EBC® Stage 9 Slotted Brake KitStage 9 Slotted Brake Kit by EBC. Includes: USR slotted rotors and Yellowstuff brake pads. Replace your old, worn out brakes with better performing pads and rotors from EBC. The Stage 9 Sport Brake Kit is designed to increase your...$159.35 - $3,034.81
- StopTech® Drilled and Slotted Sport Brake KitSport Brake Kit by StopTech. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled and Slotted. StopTech Sport Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake performance improvements using direct-replacement...$208.09 - $737.25
- StopTech® Drilled Sport Brake KitSport Brake Kit by StopTech. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Drilled. StopTech Sport Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake performance improvements using direct-replacement (OEM) sized...$203.74 - $731.40
- StopTech® Slotted Sport Brake KitSport Brake Kit by StopTech. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Slotted. StopTech Sport Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake performance improvements using direct-replacement (OEM) sized...$194.27 - $713.85
- Hawk® Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake KitSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Hawk. Add some much-needed power to your brakes by installing Hawk's Sector 27 Drilled & Slotted Brake Kit. With this brake kit you can perform the ultimate upgrade of your vehicle, giving...$127.46 - $570.05
- Power Stop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by Power Stop. You dont need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...$68.93 - $410.28
- EBC® High Carbon Blade Sport Slotted RotorsHigh Carbon Blade Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC. These replacement brake rotors are constructed from iron with high carbon and silicone content to reduce thermal buildup, brake noise, vibration, and wear. V-shaped slots expel more...$89.73 - $471.47
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Ceramic Brake Pads$20.77 - $27.11