Infiniti EX Exhaust Parts
Why not to study our great variety of the Infiniti EX Exhaust Parts? All of them are delivered from the best specialists on the market who have been in the business for a lot of years. That is why you can be completely sure that they know what to produce to make the exhaust system of your iron baby function to the best of its capacities. Moreover, all of these products are made of the highest quality, because our partners engineer parts using the most modern tooling and the latest software. Let us name all the components that your vehicle’s exhaust system has.
They are the catalytic converter, the exhaust manifold, the exhaust pipes, the tail pipe, and the muffler. All of them have particular functions to perform for the entire mechanism to operate. The exhaust manifold is responsible for burning any leftover fuel and funneling it down through the exhaust pipes to the catalytic converter. Then, the latter is used to convert harmful pollutants into less toxic substances. Then, the exhaust gases go through the muffler, the main function of which is to reduce the growling sounds that can be caused by the traveling exhaust flow. What are you going to do with the exhaust system of your EX?
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $274.03$274.03
- Victor Reinz® - Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetStarting at: $31.77$31.77
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $110.12$110.12
- Victor Reinz® - Exhaust Pipe Connector GasketStarting at: $9.40$9.40
- Bosal® 250-561 - ClampStarting at: $0.54$0.54
- Eastern® - Universal Fit Rear Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $36.14$36.14
- Mr. Gasket® - Triangle Collector GasketStarting at: $19.88$19.88
- Pilot® - Stainless Steel Bolt-On Round TipStarting at: $13.00$13.00
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $432.12$432.12
- Bosal® 258-907 - BoltStarting at: $0.08$0.08
EX35 • EX37 and submodels: Base • Journey