Great Product, Great Price, Great Service
- What do I Need to use to install my new tonneau truck cover?
- No drilling required! All of the TonnoPro tonneau cover products have been built for easy installation.
- Can I close and open my tailgate?
- Yes. The TonnoPro truck covers do not block your truck tailgate.
- Are TonnoPro tonneau covers lockable?
- The TonnoFold Tri-fold and the LoRoll roll-up truck tonneau covers were designed to give you access to your bed when your tailgate is in the down or open position. The tonneau covers will not open when the tailgate is up and closed. With a tailgate lock in place, your truck bed is entirely secure.
- Is TonnoPro waterproof?
- TonnoPro tonneau covers are entirely water-resistant making them ideal for using in wet or inclement weather. TonnoPro uses the highest quality rubber gaskets and seals to ensure that moisture stays out of the truck bed.
- How does the cover hold up to temperature extremes?
- TonnoPro vinyl is a dual coated 24.5 oz. marine grade material. It has been tested from 40 to 210 Fahrenheit without fail. TonnoPro Marine Grade vinyl is UV-treated and designed to last over a decade. The dual coated feature is mildew- and rot-resistant, which makes TonnoPro tonneau covers an excellent choice no matter where you live and drive your truck.
- What can I use to clean my TonnoPro?
- You can keep your TonnoPro Trifold or LoRoll cover clean with ProClean, a solvent created to keep your tonneau cover looking great. ProClean includes special UV inhibitors that help protect your cover against the elements. You can also use any vinyl cleaner that is free of petroleum, silicone or citrus based solvents. Avoid vinyl conditioners as these can cause your cover to sag and wrinkle.
- Can i go through an Automated Car Wash?
- Yes! The TonnoPro tonneau covers are designed to be durable and long-lasting. Most newer car washes will pose no problems to these tonneau covers. However, every car wash is different. Be sure to check with the carwash operator for final say.
- Will the TonnoPro covers work with a Bed Liner?
- Both the TonnoFold and LoRoll tonneau covers will work with the "Under-the-Bedrail" type of Bed Liner without any modification. If you have an "Over-the-Bedrail" type of liner, then you will need to cut small 2" x 4" holes in the liner for the clamps that help install to the truck bed.