Listed below are the terms and conditions of Forgiato's warranty policy.
Forgiato reserves the right to change its warranty policy at any time, without notice.
Warranty claims must go through the authorized dealer which originally sold the wheel. The retail customer's receipt and the authorized dealer's invoice must be sent with the wheel. Forgiato will inspect and determine if the wheel will be covered under warranty. Forgiato is not responsible for shipping or transportation of wheels for warranty consideration.
Forgiato, will, at its discretion, repair, refinish, or replace wheels within one year of purchase date. No refunds, no exchanges. The wheels are warrantied for 12 months against the chrome cracking, peeling or other cosmetic defects, as long as proper maintenance has been done. Wheel corrosion is not covered. Other none chrome finishes are not covered under warranty.
Warranty will be void if:
- -Wheels that are painted or finished by anyone else or a third party.
- -Wheels that are dis assembled.
- -Wheels are used for racing applications.
- -Pressure washers used at most car washes will damage painted wheels and void the warranty.
- -Wheels are damaged by weather or road conditions, hazards/accidents; physical/chemical, such as sand, snow, salt, brake dust or other corrosive substances.
- -Wheels are not installed properly. (Wrong lug nuts, studs, balancing weights and torque)
- -Wheels are altered (Changing PCD, HUB, Offset)
Important information from Forgiato:
- -Aftermarket Wheels installation may require some vehicle modification….for which Forgiato is not responsible
- -Wheels should be inspected for proper fit prior to tire mounting
- -Returned Wheels are subject to a 25% restocking fee. No Exceptions.
- -Re-torque lug nuts after 500 miles of driving
- -Wheels should only be cleaned with soft soap and water.