1. Why use a Car Cover?
1) Quality car covers from reputable manufacturers keep a vehicle's re-sale value higher because the paint and interior will be in better condition when the vehicle is sold.
2) Thieves and vandals will be less likely to attack a covered vehicle - they can't see what is inside, and they don't want to call attention to themselves while taking off the car cover.
3) In sunny climates, car covers will keep your vehicle cooler.
4) Coverking's fit, construction and color choices make the car cover look great.
5) Less money will be spent detailing a vehicle, because a good car cover will prevent water spots, damage from acid rain and bird droppings, and the paint dulling brought by U.V. rays and blowing sand.
6) Car Covers made from thick materials like Coverbond4 will resist minor dings and nicks from pets, children, and light hail.
7) For people who park their vehicles in long term parking such as airports, a Coverking Custom Car Cover will eliminate the need to pay extra for covered parking.
2. What is Coverking's Warranty? I've seen Car Covers with Lifetime Warranties.
Coverking's standard warranty period is 1 year. Some materials, such as Stormproof, have longer warranties. In these cases, the warranty is pro-rated. Some discount stores and mail-order catalogs do offer car covers with Lifetime Warranties. Unfortunately, it is impossible for a car cover, especially the inexpensive models sold by discount stores and cheap websites, to last a lifetime - there simply is no car cover fabric which will last more than 5 years in the Phoenix sun. Companies and people who sell car covers with Lifetime Warranties are betting that their customers will not use their product, and forget about their purchase - similar to the business model used by fitness gyms. Coverking WANTS our customers to use our products, and we apply a realistic warranty.
3. How "custom" are your covers? Do you make a pattern for EVERY car model?
Coverking Custom Car Covers are made specifically to ONE standard manufactured vehicle. Many times, several Coverking Custom patterns are offered for a vehicle - for example; if a vehicle has a rear spoiler, a GPS antenna, etc. Coverking has thousands of patterns. Because each fabric has different stiffness and stretch, each pattern is modified for the type of fabric used - resulting in well over 100,000 patterns. Because of the wide selection of patterns, fabrics and colors, Coverking has no stock. Beware of companies selling a custom cover from stock - most likely, it is not a true custom fit.
4. Why don't you offer the same fabrics other Car Cover manufacturers offer?
Coverking produces what it believes are the best products in the market. With Custom Car Covers, Coverking examined the wide selection of fabrics offered and felt Coverking's engineers could design a superior material. Test results show Coverking's fabrics to be superior in areas of fabric breathability, water resistance, and abrasion resistance. Coverking chooses to fund engineering and design of fabrics instead of marketing of fabrics. Unfortunately, some companies choose to sell snake oil over investing the time and expense of a proper education.
5. Coverking claims superior construction. But don't more pieces=better fit?
Coverking's fewest seams construction results in better fitting, better looking custom car covers. The fewer seams also result in less chance of leaks from the seams and ripping at the seams. The only disadvantage of Coverking's construction is that it uses significantly more fabric to make the custom car cover. By "chopping up" a car cover into a patchwork, other cover manufacturers gain significant cost savings - but they produce an inferior product for their customers.