The XG is designed to make the longest journeys enjoyable and it has room for everything you need to take with you so it’s perfect for your daily driving tasks. That means that you want it to be running at its best so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. Thankfully, you can finally stop searching because we have everything you need and our Hyundai XG brakes, pads and rotors are perhaps the most important upgrades you’ll find so it’s lucky that they cost much less than you’re probably expecting!
Your car brakes are obviously important on the road but they’re also important to your budget because the right aftermarket brake set up can save you maintenance costs in the long term. We have a wide range of braking components which means that you can find what you’re looking for to update some of the more important components to the most modern technologies or completely transform the way your vehicle stops. You don’t want to compromise on quality so we have some of the biggest brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that you’re getting their years of experience and knowledge!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 4 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Brake Bleeder Screw SetStarting at: $7.13$7.13
- Dorman® - Brake Hydraulic HoseStarting at: $17.32$17.32
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $67.49$67.49
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $51.57$51.57
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $32.38$32.38
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $53.12$53.12
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $86.68$86.68
- Genuine® - Brake DiscStarting at: $134.88$134.88
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $22.18$22.18
- Pronto® - Front Vented Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $27.78$27.78
Posted by Michael J.
"So far so good after installation. Love the way my brake stoppage is with these brakes. Will purchase another pair once these wear out. Just curious how long it will take for them to wear out so I can compare them with the brakes I usually get."
Posted by Paul B.
"Very impressed with the GT Series Slotted Brake Kit performance on my 2009 Hyundai Genesis, feels totally different from the original brakes! The price is right!"