The Veracruz has the ability to take you to almost any destination you can think of and it’s comfortable enough to drive all day so you spend a lot of time in it. That means that you need to have it running at its best and the easiest way to achieve that is to install the right performance upgrades. You’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need and our Hyundai Veracruz brakes, pads and rotors are not only very important but they also offer serious value for your money!
You know that your brakes are important but many people don’t realize that aftermarket brakes can actually save money because they last longer and require less maintenance. We have a wide range of different systems from different manufacturers which means that you can find exactly what you need whether you’re looking to completely change your braking system or just update a few components to the newest and best technologies. We have brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk so you know that you’re not going to have to compromise on the quality to get these great prices!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 4 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Pad Installation KitStarting at: $11.86$11.86
- Dorman® - Brake Hydraulic HoseStarting at: $23.35$23.35
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $38.19$38.19
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $46.95$46.95
- Winhere® - Brake DiscStarting at: $66.47$66.47
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $263.50$263.50
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $42.77$42.77
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $28.96$28.96
- Auto 7® - Brake CaliperStarting at: $82.81$82.81
- Pronto® - Rear Solid Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $32.51$32.51
Posted by Michael J.
"So far so good after installation. Love the way my brake stoppage is with these brakes. Will purchase another pair once these wear out. Just curious how long it will take for them to wear out so I can compare them with the brakes I usually get."
Posted by Paul B.
"Very impressed with the GT Series Slotted Brake Kit performance on my 2009 Hyundai Genesis, feels totally different from the original brakes! The price is right!"