- Full KitsHyundai Veloster
- (7)Bumpers & ValancesHyundai Veloster
- (47)Custom HoodsHyundai Veloster
- (8)Bumper LipsHyundai Veloster
- (1)CanardsHyundai Veloster
- Custom FendersHyundai Veloster
- Fender FlaresHyundai Veloster
- (16)Side SkirtsHyundai Veloster
- (2)Trunk LidsHyundai Veloster
- Body Side MoldingsHyundai Veloster
- ScoopsHyundai Veloster
- (9)SpoilersHyundai Veloster
- (3)Vertical DoorsHyundai Veloster
- (112)HeadlightsHyundai Veloster
- (3,398)Custom WheelsHyundai Veloster
The Veloster is a car that drives well which makes it fun to drive so it’s the kind of vehicle that you invent reasons to drive. Since you’re seen driving it so often you want to make sure that it looks as good as it can at all times so we have a range of visual upgrades that can make this task much easier. We have them at lower prices than you would expect so that you can get the right look to suit your Veloster without having to spend a fortune!
While we have a range of upgrades perhaps the most important is the Hyundai Veloster body kit since it’s a versatile upgrade that can give you a number of different looks so it’s easy to find just the right one. It’s versatile because we have a range of parts so that you can subtly change your vehicle so that it looks just right or you can completely transform it so that it looks as though it was designed and built to your specifications. We offer the right brands because you want to get the best quality products and we have them at great prices.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon®. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Body KitCarbon Fiber Body Kit by Carbon Creations®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Rear Add On Bumper Extensions, Side Skirts, Rear Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$239.00 - $4,882.00
- ARK Performance® C-FX Expression Body KitC-FX Expression Body Kit by ARK Performance®. Combining style and function, ARK Performance is proud to provide a full fiberglass aero lip kit. The C-FX Fiberglass Full Aero Kit is made from the highest quality fiberglass, and has...$161.50 - $3,059.15
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Seibon® Carbon Trunk LidCarbon Trunk Lid by Seibon®. Replace your factory trunk lid with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$153.00 - $2,210.00
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Side SkirtsCarbon Fiber Side Skirts by Carbon Creations®. Complete the aerodynamic ground-hugging look with these Carbon Fiber Side Skirts.$340.00 - $879.00
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- ARK Performance® Carbon Fiber Rear Tail Lamp CanardsCarbon Fiber Rear Tail Lamp Canards by ARK Performance®. Combining style and function ARK Performance Inc is proud to offer carbon fiber rear canards for your rear tail lamps. The rear canards are carbon fiber and used for...Perfect fittingEasy to install$194.65 - $211.65
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Thule® Force Cargo Box$449.95 - $599.95