The Hyundai Veloster is the first car of Hyundai's new Premium Youth Lab sub-brand, which is targeted at the young generation of drivers. The exterior design of the Veloster is the first thing you pay attention to. It differs from many others with its asymmetrical door configuration. It has two doors on the passenger side and one larger door on the driver side. Such an unusual exterior design is combined with a comfortable and luxurious interior. To make a long story short, this car is perfect for city driving. But sometimes, it is nice to spend time outside the city and enjoy the fresh air.
Cycling is a very popular and joyful way to spend weekends with friends or family. If you are an owner of the Hyundai Veloster and want to have a cycling weekend, you probably have a problem carrying your bike to the place you need. Bike racks are the thing that easily solves this problem. This auto accessory saves space in your trunk and prevents any damage to your bike and car. You can mount a bike rack on your roof, trunk, and hitch. Besides, each rack can carry up to fours bikes. So, before buying a Hyundai Veloster bike rack, you have to decide how many bikes you are going to carry and where you want to mount your rack.
- Thule® Prologue Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, Prologue Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Transport your bicycle quickly, safely and economically with the Prologue Roof Bike Rack. The Prologue is an affordable fork mounted carrier that can carry road, hybrid and...$139.95
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, Criterium Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to...$189.95
- Thule® Big Mouth Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, Big Mouth Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Big Mouth rack offers fast loading and secure bike transportation at an affordable price. The upright carrier provides the most upright stability and the self-adjusting...$179.95
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, Sidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds...$199.95
- Thule® ThruRide Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, ThruRide Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Thule's thru-axle fork mount carrier fits the complete range of thru-axle diameters without needing adapters and has universal roof rack system compatibility.One-handed throw-hood design fits 12mm to 20 mm thru-axles and 9mm quick release hubs (with included adapter).Expanding wide-jaw clamp accommodates a bike's thru-axle with no loose parts for easier bike loading.$219.95
- Thule® Paceline Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, Paceline Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The Thule Paceline roof bike rack is designed to safely and securely transport your bike on your vehicle's roof. It fits most bikes with disc brakes and you can install it...$199.95
- Thule® Circuit Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, Circuit Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. If you're in the market for a fork mount roof bike rack that's easy to load, delivers safe and secure transport, and has aerodynamic good looks, your search is over. The...$159.95
- Thule® Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. This tandem and recumbent bike carrier loads faster and easier than any other carrier on the market. The unique design makes it so easy even one person can...Innovative pivoting fork mount design enables easy one person loading and unloadingSecure stainless steel skewer holds fork in place for safe transport$439.95
- Yakima® Whispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, Whispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The WB200 is just as elegant and technologically advanced as the Whispbar roof racks it’s designed for. The aerodynamic shape has a curved profile to...$289.00
- Yakima® SprocketRocket Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, SprocketRocket Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This is Yakima's premium fork bike mount rack that will transport virtually any bike up to 45 lbs. with a standard 100mm x 9mm quick release front hub, from skinny...$189.00
- Yakima® HighRoller Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, HighRoller Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carry virtually any bike on your roof rack with Yakima's top of the line upright bike carrier. The HighRoller accommodates bikes up to 50 lbs., with 20" to 29" wheels and...$209.00
- Yakima® Viper Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, Viper Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The Viper is Yakima's mid-priced fork bike mount rack. It provides all of the stability of a fork bike mount along with features you won't usually find elsewhere at this...$116.10
- Yakima® Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, Raptor Aero Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. If you're looking for an economical, simple to mount and load upright bike rack, your search is over. The Raptor Roof Bike Rack mounts easily to round, square, factory,...$134.10
- Yakima® ForkLift Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, ForkLift Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. In the past if you wanted the stability of a fork bike mount rack, but your vehicle had factory crossbars, you were out of luck…but no more. The ForkLift is Yakima's fork...$159.00
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackHyundai Veloster 2012, FrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero...$189.00
Guides & Articles
- Cameras & Driver SafetyHitch Mounted Bike Carriers Put The Bikes At The Right HeightWe have already introduced you to the wide range of bicycle carrier accessories that we offer, including trunk-mounted, roof-mounted, trailer hitch-mounted, and pickup truck bed-mounted. In this article, we will spend additional time exploring your options when it comes to selecting a hitch-mounted bike carrier.
- Bike RacksBike Racks: Secure Carrying Ability For Your Two-WheelerBicycle riding, whether done for leisure, for exercise, or for sport, seems to be more popular than ever, at least judging by all the weekend riders we see hitting the pavement and the trails all over the place. In fact, bicyclists are saddling up 12 months a year; they certainly are not letting weather and temperature extremes prevent them from pedaling the miles.
Hyundai Veloster Bike Racks Reviews
2009 Toyota Matrix