The style of the Veloster makes it stand out from the crowd so you’re more than happy to be seen driving it. That’s good because it’s comfortable and powerful enough to be driven every day so you’re probably spending a great deal of time driving it to work, the store or anywhere else you have to go. But have you considered how well your Veloster is running and whether it could be running better? Well, with the right upgrades it could be and the benefits you get for the low prices will shock you!
Our aftermarket air filters are a great place to start because they allow more air into the engine than a standard filter so you get immediate benefits like a smoother response when you accelerate, better mileage and more power. These benefits come without any downsides because aftermarket filters use filtration technologies that are as good as or better than those in your standard filter to protect your engine and we even have the right cleaning solutions to help you keep your new filter at its best for longer. They’re easy to install and once you do you’ll wonder how you drove without it!
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 2 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $38.35$38.35
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- AIRAID® - Breather FilterStarting at: $15.90$15.90
- GREEN FILTER® - Dual Cone Air FilterStarting at: $58.80$58.80
- Injen® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $11.12$11.12
- VOLANT® - Recharger KitStarting at: $16.10$16.10
- Spectre Performance® - AccuCharge Precision Air Filter Oiling System™Starting at: $11.99$11.99
- Weapon-R® - Air Filter Recharge Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
- K&N® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $9.72$9.72
"Fit perfect and seems to increase fuel economy slightly. Originally used a K&N canister type filter which had a neat 'sucking' sound but didn't appear to make a mileage or performance increase. The drop in filter can take advantage of the cars designed intake duct work so I think it sucks cooler air. "