- Coilover KitsHyundai Tiburon
- (27)Lowering KitsHyundai Tiburon
- Handling KitsHyundai Tiburon
- (4)Air SuspensionHyundai Tiburon
- (35)Shocks & StrutsHyundai Tiburon
- (26)Coil SpringsHyundai Tiburon
- (47)Sway BarsHyundai Tiburon
- (4)Strut Tower BracesHyundai Tiburon
- (87)Control ArmsHyundai Tiburon
- (2)Subframe BracesHyundai Tiburon
- (3)Alignment KitsHyundai Tiburon
- (39)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (7)Suspension LubricantsHyundai Tiburon
- (2)Wheel SpacersHyundai Tiburon
When you want to make changes that will have a really big impact on how your Hyundai feels to drive, suspension upgrades can be the most effective way to make a big difference. Whether you want to give your Tiburon a smoother ride or improve its performance, or adjust it to better suit the journeys you make, you can do it all with the great Hyundai Tiburon suspension systems available here at CARiD. Like all of our amazing Hyundai products and accessories, our Tiburon suspension gear has all been chosen by our specialists to represent the very best and most effective products from leading names. This means you'll find terrific Hyundai Tiburon suspension kits from brands like Air Lift and Eibach among other great names in the auto suspension industry.
Check out this fantastic selection for your Hyundai to find the best shock absorber assembly kits, sway bars, lowering kits and struts available on the market. Place your order for your new Hyundai Tiburon suspension kits and shock absorbers here with our secure online check out, or via our toll free phone line to get your fantastic new products and give you Hyundai its appealing new ride quality!
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Kontrol Pro Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your vehicle, both on the street or at the track. 36 levels of damping adjustment allow fine...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and street driving in mind36 way adjustable damping: All Ksport coilovers offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover system. Set damping to full soft for a nice comfortable cruising setting for normal driving$783.00 - $2,520.00
- H&R® Street Performance Coilover Lowering KitStreet Performance Coilover Lowering Kit by H&R®. H&R Street Performance Coil Overs are the perfect suspension solution for discerning drivers—from daily drivers to serious tuners—who can appreciate the awesome handling and...100% Made in GermanyFine tune lowering to what you want$963.13 - $2,070.60
- KSport® GT Lowering Spring KitGT Lowering Spring Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 replacement front and rear coil springs designed with a progressive coil rate for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and enhance grip, cornering speed, and turn-in...Set of 4 replacement coil springs designed to provide noticeable ride height drop on your vehicleProgressive spring rate retains civilized ride comfort during everyday driving conditions$139.00 - $156.00
- Unity® Race Ready™ Lowering KitRace Ready™ Lowering Kit by Unity®. Unity is proud to announce the release of their first complete strut assembly lowering kits- Race Ready. The units are designed to lower center of gravity lower the vehicle 1.5? inches...Complete Sport Suspension Lowering AssembliesLower Center Of Gravity$251.49 - $379.21
- Bilstein® B12 Series Lowering KitsB12 Series Lowering Kits by Bilstein®. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance.Monotube internal designProfessional Cornering System Sport PCSS$626.81 - $1,428.57
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitB16 Series Coilovers with Lift Height by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of competition to daily...Threaded body adjustable range of 0.79" at both axlesLowering of approx. 1.18"-1.96" at front and rear$1,366.82 - $3,325.98
- Eibach® Sportline Coil Spring Lowering KitSportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that...“Sport” series signifies a more extreme level of ride height drop vs. “Pro” series kits which feature a moderate level of dropDesigned for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height$234.01 - $293.19
- KSport® Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover KitAsphalt Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Asphalt Rally coilover systems are designed specifically for asphalt rally competition on paved roads. Wishbone type coilovers feature large 44mm pistons which allow for a larger...Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward longer-distance asphalt rally competitionAll metal pillowball for added strength and responsiveness: A step up from Kontrol Pro coilovers, the heavy duty all steel pillowball adds more strength and better steering response. You may experience slightly more noise with this type of pillowball, which is completely normal when compared to oem suspension where noise is reduced by using rubber parts. KSport patented new top nut and bearing system helps combat noise while turning at slow speeds unlike other coilovers on the market.$1,260.00 - $2,205.00
- KSport® GT Pro Coilover KitGT Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport GT Pro Damper System provides the ultimate in suspension technology featuring its inverted monotube design, 36 levels of adjustable damping, adjustable spring perch, adjustable body and...Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward racetrack useInverted steel shock absorber for increased response and heat build up: The main focus of KSport GT Pro damper systems is that they feature an inverted front design. Inverted shocks move the gas/oil chamber farther away from the knuckle and braking system reducing heat transfer. This design also reduces unsprung weight which helps improve handling and responsiveness. NOTE: on inverted shocks the damping knob is at the bottom of the shock. Each kit is supplied with a flexible damping adjustment knob for easier access.$1,305.00 - $1,395.00
- KSport® Gravel Rally Spec Coilover KitGravel Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Rally Spec GR Type coilover System is designed specifically for gravel rally competition. It includes longer stroke, durable construction, and simultaneous compression and rebound...Specially designed extended length springs for rally racing: Designed specifically for KSport Gravel Rally kits, KSport springs range in length from 250mm to 270mm. NOTE: height adjustment range varies per vehicle, all kits will not go higher than OE ride height.Extended cylinder length and piston stroke: Gravel Rally dampers feature extended cylinder length and piston stroke which greatly improves handling over uneven and bumpy roads.$1,260.00 - $1,485.00
- KSport® Drag Race Version Coilover KitDrag Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. The Ksport Version DR coilover system is specially engineered for drag racing applications. With proven performance on the drag strip, the Ksport Version DR system will reduce your E.T....Set of 4 coilovers designed for the rigors of road racing (not intended for normal everyday street use)Spring rates and shock valving specific for drag racing: Carefully chosen spring rates and shock valving to optimize weight transfer while launching. KSport designs each kit differently depending on if your car is FWD, RWD or AWD. Not intended for daily driving use.$1,260.00 - $1,980.00
- KSport® Road Race Version Coilover KitRoad Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport Version RR coilover System is built specifically for road racing only. Aggressive rates and valving are chosen for maximum handling and performance with acute reaction and...Built for racing: Strictly made for track racing only, not recommended for street use. Aggressive spring rates and shock valving combined with 20-30mm shorter shock stroke = unbeatable performance on the track. Your choice of KSport proven spring rate settings or your own custom rates; the shocks will be valved specifically to what you select.Upgraded shock bumpstops: Version RR damper systems come with upgraded bumpstops to prevent the shock from bottoming out over uneven pavement or harsh road conditions.$1,260.00 - $2,880.00
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitInox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers with damper settings...V1 Inox coilovers feature non-adjustable damper settings that have been pre-set to achieve optimum levels of sport handling, comfort, and safety at any ride heightV2 Inox coilovers allow infinite adjustment of shock rebound damper rates to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfort (compression is not adjustable)$987.99 - $8,999.99
- ARK Performance® DT-P Coilover KitDT-P Coilover Kit by ARK Performance®. ARK Performance DT-P monotube coilover systems are fully adjustable with 16 levels of dampening to fit your street or track needs. Our suspension systems are engineered and designed based on...All Bolt-on System16 Level Dampening Adjustment$1,571.65 - $1,614.15
- ARK Performance® ST-P Coilover KitST-P Coilover Kit by ARK Performance®. ARK Performance ST-P monotube coilover systems are fully adjustable with 16 levels of dampening to fit your street or track needs. Our suspension systems are engineered and designed based on...$1,444.15 - $1,495.15
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads$29.47 - $33.56
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Hyundai Tiburon Performance Suspension Reviews
2004 Hyundai Tiburon