- (23)Roof Cargo BoxesHyundai Tiburon
- (10)Base Rack SystemsHyundai Tiburon
- (47)Canoe Carriers & Kayak RacksHyundai Tiburon
- (11)Roof Ski & Snowboard RacksHyundai Tiburon
- (8)Roof Cargo BagsHyundai Tiburon
- (8)Roof Cargo BasketsHyundai Tiburon
- (45)Roof Rack AccessoriesHyundai Tiburon
- (53)Bike RacksHyundai Tiburon
At CARiD, we know that you only want the very best products for your Hyundai Tiburon, and we aim to make sure you get them by offering only the best designed and most up to date designs from the best manufacturers in our Hyundai Tiburon car accessory collections. Check out this huge selection of Hyundai Tiburon roof racks and cargo carriers, which we have hand picked from big names like Weathertech, Thule and Curt, and which can give you the most flexible and practical roof based cargo solutions for the Tiburon, whatever you need them to carry.
Whether you are getting your Hyundai Tiburon ready for a long trip, for moving house, for a family vacation or you just want some more space for your day to day cargo needs, fitting one of our top of the range Hyundai Tiburon cargo carriers will give you a spacious new area to store whatever you like from shopping to sports gear like skis and surfboards, while keeping it safe and protecting it from the elements while you drive. We offer quick delivery on all of these Hyundai Tiburon roof racks and cargo carriers, so you can have yours ready to go in a flash! Order yours on our secure site now!
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo BoxSidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive 2-tone, rugged polyethylene cargo...$299.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Force Cargo BoxForce Cargo Box by Thule®. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy tool-free installation and removal, and the...$449.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $469.95
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...$969.95
- Thule® Flow Cargo BoxFlow Cargo Box by Thule®. Low-profile roof box with aerodynamic design, perfect for the winter sport enthusiast. Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design. Plus fits your car roof perfectly with...Optimized airflow around the box thanks to aerodynamically streamlined design. Plus fits your car roof perfectly with a roof-hugging baseline.Developed specifically to transport skis, poles, and snowboards, taking skis up to 210 cm.$799.95
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$341.10 - $377.10
- Yakima® SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox LoPro Cargo Box...$649.00
- Yakima® SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and protection for your gear with...$549.00 - $699.00
- Yakima® ProRack™ Cargo BoxProRack™ Cargo Box by Yakima®. Taking a trip and can't fit all your gear inside your vehicle? The roomy ProRack Cargo Box allows you to carry 10 cu. ft. of cargo on your roof rack. Made of rugged ABS plastic, this cargo box...$195.30
- Spec-D® Roof RackBlack Roof Rack by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$71.20 - $382.70
- Thule® AeroBlade™ Load BarsAeroBlade™ Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The AeroBlade load bar's exclusive BoxBeam™ construction makes it one of the strongest, most...$199.95
- Thule® SquareBar™ Load BarsSquareBar™ Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic coated for...$99.95
- Thule® Foot PackFoot Pack by Thule®. Driving can be stressful enough without worrying about whether your roof-mounted cargo will still be there when you reach your destination. For peace of mind you need Thule rack feet. They'll provide the...The strongest, safest, and most secure foundation for transporting gear on your roofDesigned and tested for specific roof lines$119.95 - $229.95
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot PackThese towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with custom, vehicle specific Q clips...$71.20 - $156.00
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Coverking® Triguard™ Custom Car Cover$91.70 - $111.64
- Thule® Archway Trunk Mount Bike Rack$199.95 - $219.95