- (110)Air IntakesHyundai Tiburon
- (176)Air FiltersHyundai Tiburon
- (9)MAF SensorsHyundai Tiburon
- (16)Intake ManifoldsHyundai Tiburon
- (22)Throttle BodiesHyundai Tiburon
- (19)Cabin Air FiltersHyundai Tiburon
- (24)Air Filter MaintenanceAir Filter Oils and Cleaners
- (104)Air Intakes Replacement FiltersHyundai Tiburon
Your Tiburon gives you an exciting experience every time you take it out of the garage and it’s comfortable enough to drive all day so you want to look after it. An important part of that means making sure that it’s running at its best at all times and we have the right performance upgrades to make that task easier. Because we have them at low prices you know you’re getting value for money and our Hyundai Tiburon air intakes are perhaps the best starting point.
Your air intake is very important to the way your engine runs because the amount of air your engine gets and the temperature of that air affect the power and fuel usage you get. We have a number of different intakes including the cold air intake that will allow your engine to receive cooler air so that it’s easier to burn or the short ram intake that removes the restrictions put in place by your standard intake so that there is more air to burn. Each intake has different benefits and we have them all so that you can get the performance improvement that best suits your particular tasks.
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N®. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$58.99 - $552.99
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen®. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows...Improves airflow into the engineIncreases horsepower$134.85 - $312.20
- Injen® RD Series Cold Air Intake SystemRD Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The RD Series is made for the enthusiast who wants improved mid-range power. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter behind the bumper, where it can take in cooler, denser...$245.86 - $312.64
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen®. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$178.60 - $570.00
- Injen® SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemSP Series Short Ram Intake System by Injen®. The Short Ram SP Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air...Improves airflow into the engineUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$89.30 - $600.40
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM®. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.Delivers increased performance for less costEasily installs under the hood$39.99 - $369.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Weapon-R Intake Systems are CNC Mandrel Bent out of 6061 aluminum, and then Hand Tig Welded to ensure a positive seal and proper fitment. Each one of our intake systems is carefully tuned, by...Custom designed and engineered for each applicationEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$123.25 - $298.25
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- Weapon-R® Stealth Dragon Air Intake SystemStealth Dragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Intake was designed, to increase air intake volume to the engine. The concept is to create two different air velocity profiles, one traveling at higher speeds than...Was designed, to increase air intake volume to the engine1 Million Mile Limited Warranty$160.65 - $211.65
- Weapon-R® Stealth Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStealth Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. Installing this kit will increase the airflow into your engine and increase performance. It replaces the OEM air filter assembly with an open element intake system.Increased engine airflow for low costIncludes the revolutionary Secret Weapon Air filter$194.65 - $490.00
- DC Sports® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by DC Sports®. DC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes a air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in...Re-locates filter to outside the engine compartment for cooler air ingestionDesigned for maximum power gains$38.42 - $265.77
- DC Sports® Short Ram Intake SystemDC Sports Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability. Every kit includes a air filter that requires no oil, therefore no chance in contaminating the air mass air flow sensor...$38.42 - $256.61
- HPS® Cold Air IntakeCold Air Intake by HPS®. Specially designed for superior performance and show, this one-of-a-kind intake kit is right up your alley if you're looking for a significant increase in horsepower and torque. The system can boast of real...$161.50 - $299.25
- Spec-D® Cold Air IntakeCold Air Intake by Spec-D®. This kit comes with aluminum intake pipes, cone air filter, mounting brackets, vacuum hoses, reducers, & all necessary hardware. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive...Approximately increase 15-20 horsepowerProvide better throttle response & stop sucking in hot air from high temperature engine component$49.84 - $124.60
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® Premium Plain Brake Rotor$25.30 - $31.56
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Hyundai Tiburon Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2007 Hyundai Tiburon