Hyundai Suspension Systems
- Accent Suspension Systems
- Azera Suspension Systems
- Elantra Suspension Systems
- Entourage Suspension Systems
- Equus Suspension Systems
- Excel Suspension Systems
- Genesis Suspension Systems
- Genesis Coupe Suspension Systems
- Santa Fe Suspension Systems
- Sonata Suspension Systems
Hyundai cars have become a frequent sight on our roads, thanks to their affordability, the versatile range, and practicality. If you own one of these great vehicles, of any age or model, and are looking for ways to improve its ride and performance, then look no further than the fantastic selection of Hyundai shock absorbers and suspension systems available here at CARiD. Upgrading the suspension is one of the single most effective ways to improve and enhance your Hyundai, and equip it with a ride quality that suits you and your driving style. The right products can make your Hyundai feel like a whole new automobile!
In the fantastic CARiD range you'll find Hyundai suspension products from market leading brands like Air Lift and Eibach at our competitive low prices. These products will allow you to really get the most out of your Hyundai vehicle, whether it's the smart Santa Fe, the robust Tucson, the spacious Sonata or the attractive Accent. We offer all of these great lowering kits, sway bar assemblies, bushings and more coupled with CARiD's great customer service and fast, reliable delivery. All of this means you can shop for your great new Hyundai suspension upgrades here at CARiD with total peace of mind and confidence. Browse the terrific line of items we have in stock for your model and year of Hyundai and place your order today!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 167 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- ARK Performance® - ST-P Coilover KitStarting at: $1,444.15$1,444.15
- Firestone® - Suspension Air Compressor KitStarting at: $259.68$259.68
- Timbren® - Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitStarting at: $199.63$199.63
- KSport® - Asphalt Rally Spec Coilover KitStarting at: $1,380.00$1,380.00
- Eibach® - Pro-Alignment Front Camber BoltsStarting at: $35.70$35.70
- Unity® - Replacement Complete Strut AssemblyStarting at: $107.65$107.65
- KONI® - Sport Strut InsertsStarting at: $162.40$162.40
- ARK Performance® - GT-S Lowering Spring KitStarting at: $339.15$339.15
- Firestone® - Suspension Load Leveling KitStarting at: $99.67$99.67
- KSport® - Kontrol Pro Coilover KitStarting at: $966.00$966.00
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."