- Accent Replacement Suspension Parts
- Azera Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Replacement Suspension Parts
- Entourage Replacement Suspension Parts
- Equus Replacement Suspension Parts
- Excel Replacement Suspension Parts
- Genesis Replacement Suspension Parts
- Genesis Coupe Replacement Suspension Parts
- i20 Replacement Suspension Parts
- Ioniq Replacement Suspension Parts
- Pony Replacement Suspension Parts
- Santa Fe Replacement Suspension Parts
- Scoupe Replacement Suspension Parts
- Sonata Replacement Suspension Parts
- (654)Shocks & StrutsHyundai
- (116)Coil SpringsHyundai
- (7)Leaf SpringsHyundai
- (67)Air SuspensionHyundai
- (825)Control ArmsHyundai
- (594)Sway BarsHyundai
- (218)Ball JointsHyundai
- (306)Shock & Strut HardwareHyundai
- (23)Self-Leveling SensorsHyundai
- (311)Suspension BushingsHyundai
- (114)Alignment KitsHyundai
- (7)Suspension LubricantsHyundai
It is clear that proper operation of the suspension system is important for good drivability and comfort your vehicle provides. However, the suspension system is exposed to constant wear and tear, and over time some components can start operating less efficiently and you might need to get new suspension parts. Our store offers a wide range of high quality Hyundai replacement suspension parts. So, it won’t be difficult to find the best solution.
If you need to replace a faulty suspension part, you can always count on our selection of quality repair parts designed specifically for your Hyundai. Our excellent customer service, reasonable prices and high quality of products place us ahead of our competitors. Our replacement suspension components won't drain your pocketbook as they're available at affordable prices. On our website, you will find quality and durable suspension parts. Our team of professionals is ready to answer your questions in case you have any. The combination of vast experience on the automotive parts and accessories market and dedication to high quality is our recipe for customer satisfaction.
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring$18.97 - $234.49
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$19.13 - $363.07
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$21.86 - $241.43
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control$27.04 - $132.15
- Gabriel® Guardian™ Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock AbsorberGuardian™ Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Whether it’s a casual cruise over paved asphalt or a long drive on a rugged country road, Gabriel® Guardian™ shocks provide high-quality comfort and stable...Engineered to meet or exceed OE specificationsHigh-quality comfort and performance at a value price$13.46 - $27.84
- Gabriel® ReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut AssemblyReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut Assembly by Gabriel®. As a structural sub-system in the suspension/steering system of the vehicle, the strut module assembly requires the highest level of quality and performance to ensure vehicle...Strut comes pre-assembled, saving up to 1 1/2 hours in installation timeEach design is 100% Fit- and Ride-tested by Gabriel's Answerman Techs to verify proper fit and real-world performance$58.86 - $258.08
- Gabriel® Ultra™ Premium Shock AbsorberUltra™ Premium Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered with exclusive G-Force™ Technology for quicker response, longer...Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$17.48 - $149.19
- SenSen® Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by SenSen®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SenSen features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$16.80 - $69.89
- SenSen® Speedy Strut™ Complete Strut AssemblySpeedy Strut™ Complete Strut Assembly by SenSen®. To restore your vehicle's factory ride height and handling, go for this ready-to-install SpeedyStrut assembly. All components, including OE grade coil springs, strut mounts with...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlMeets or exceeds OE quality and standards$68.23 - $144.89
- Auto 7® ShockShock by Auto 7®. If your vehicle doesn't seem to ride like it used to, your car's suspension system may need repair. Symptoms include incorrect ride height, bouncing over bumps, and noise. Auto 7 has the quality parts to repair...Original equipment quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the original equipment priceAll parts made where the vehicles are made, South Korea$15.21 - $33.44
- Auto 7® Strut AssemblyStrut Assembly by Auto 7®. If your vehicle doesn't seem to ride like it used to, your car's suspension system may need repair. Symptoms include incorrect ride height, bouncing over bumps, and noise. Auto 7 has the quality parts to...Original equipment quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the original equipment priceAll parts made where the vehicles are made, South Korea$26.38 - $66.69
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement Shocks and StrutsB4 Series Replacement Shocks and Struts by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same...Constant damping characteristics under any loadConsistent performance and handling give the vehicle a new car feel every time$33.42 - $527.75
- FCS® Bare Shocks and StrutsBare Shocks and Struts by FCS®. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Monotube shock absorbers are also ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes. Twin-tube shocks, struts, and...The DT & DG Series is the replacement for an OE monotube shockMonotube shock absorbers are ideal as an upgrade from OE twin-tubes$18.91 - $76.74
- FCS® Complete Strut AssemblyComplete Strut Assembly by FCS®. The FCS complete strut assembly is engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and control. The unit is manufactured to meet and exceed OE quality while providing a precise fit. The...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlProvides consistent dampening over a wide range of temperatures$46.70 - $140.58
- Genuine® Shock & StrutShock & Strut by Genuine®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...$57.08 - $1,791.09
Guides & Articles
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Hyundai Suspension Parts Reviews
2006 Hyundai Sonata