Hyundai Suspension Parts
- Accent Replacement Suspension Parts
- Azera Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Replacement Suspension Parts
- Entourage Replacement Suspension Parts
- Equus Replacement Suspension Parts
- Excel Replacement Suspension Parts
- Genesis Replacement Suspension Parts
- Genesis Coupe Replacement Suspension Parts
- Pony Replacement Suspension Parts
- Santa Fe Replacement Suspension Parts
- Scoupe Replacement Suspension Parts
- Sonata Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tiburon Replacement Suspension Parts
- Tucson Replacement Suspension Parts
- Veloster Replacement Suspension Parts
- Veracruz Replacement Suspension Parts
- XG Replacement Suspension Parts
It is clear that proper operation of the suspension system is important for good drivability and comfort your vehicle provides. However, the suspension system is exposed to constant wear and tear, and over time some components can start operating less efficiently and you might need to get new suspension parts. Our store offers a wide range of high quality Hyundai replacement suspension parts. So, it won’t be difficult to find the best solution.
If you need to replace a faulty suspension part, you can always count on our selection of quality repair parts designed specifically for your Hyundai. Our excellent customer service, reasonable prices and high quality of products place us ahead of our competitors. Our replacement suspension components won't drain your pocketbook as they're available at affordable prices. On our website, you will find quality and durable suspension parts. Our team of professionals is ready to answer your questions in case you have any. The combination of vast experience on the automotive parts and accessories market and dedication to high quality is our recipe for customer satisfaction.
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement ShocksB4 Series Replacement Skocks by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same OEM quality...
$34.26from $27.41 - $443.26# 4266
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...
$90.45from $72.36 - $206.93# 4352
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentsSway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior longevity and...
$3.41from $2.73 - $40.36# 4606
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...
$19.84from $15.87 - $168.47# 4315
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...
$15.76from $12.61 - $124.69# 5139
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...
$26.14from $20.91 - $113.13# 4317
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Mount ComponentsStrut-Mate™ Mount Components by Monroe®. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe strut mounts replace...
$12.15from $9.72 - $72.52# 4353
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...
$3.48from $2.78 - $279.92# 4596
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...
$25.68from $20.54 - $386.95# 4363
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...
$11.08from $8.86 - $276.93# 4060
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentsShock and Strut Mount Components by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...
$4.34from $3.47 - $92.64# 4605
- Auto 7® Strut AssemblyStrut Assembly by Auto 7®. If your vehicle doesn't seem to ride like it used to, your car's suspension system may need repair. Symptoms include incorrect ride height, bouncing over bumps, and noise. Auto 7 has the quality parts to...
$30.00from $24.00 - $58.29# 4770
- Falcon® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyControl Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit. Control...
$21.91from $17.53 - $148.31# 7577
- Mevotech® Ball JointsBall Joints by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and...
$9.31from $7.45 - $107.47# 4593
- Auto 7® Ball JointBall Joint by Auto 7®. If your vehicle doesn't seem to ride like it used to, your car's suspension system may need repair. Symptoms include incorrect ride height, bouncing over bumps, and noise. Auto 7 has the quality parts to...
$11.53from $9.22 - $47.55# 4965
- # 21490087
- # 360692
- # 282464
Hey, they're springs. What's not to like? Normally I wouldn't bother replacing springs, but my car's struts were badly worn and the front passenger suspension could not be compressed using the "bounce test." I thought this may have damaged or weakened the springs, so I thought I'd replace the fronts. The thing that is key for my high rating of this product is that the pair was under $40. I've seen the exact same pair at other sites for a much higher price. Because the price was so good I thought I'd replace the rears anyway. So I ordered them. The fronts got delivered. The rears did not. Turns out they were not available. Just wish the CARiD site reflected the correct availability. Even after I was told they unavailable the site still said they were in stock. But this is not a critique of the part. Just be aware you may want to call and confirm availability. The rears get a lot less wear and tear - and it was optional anyway - so it really wasn't a big deal for me that the springs were not available. If I were to nitpick it seemed like the paint flaked off easily. Perhaps in more humid environments that may create a rust issue. But not an issue for me.
- Popular Replacement Suspension Parts Part Numbers
- Monroe® 171407 - Quick-Strut™ Rear Driver Side Complete Strut Assembly
- Monroe® 171406 - Quick-Strut™ Rear Passenger Side Complete Strut Assembly
- Monroe® 905916 - Strut-Mate™ Front Strut Mounting Kit
- Monroe® 72281 - OESpectrum™ Front Strut
- Mevotech® CMS90130 - Rear Lower Lateral Arm (Premier Line Warranty)
- Auto 7® 865-0054 - Rear Driver Side Strut Assembly
- Auto 7® 848-0019 - Rear Driver Side Trailing Arm
- Auto 7® 848-0027 - Rear Passenger Side Trailing Arm
- MOOG® K90473 - Front Lower Strut Mount Alignment Camber Bolt Kit
- MOOG® K90462 - Front Shock / Strut Bellow