Hyundai Sonata Fuel System Parts
The Hyundai Sonata is a very likable midsize sedan that shows the brand’s ability to build cars that aren’t only easy on the budget but also easy to get along with as well. This comfortable midsize sedan offers an abundance of safety features and a selection of trim levels ranging from sporty to plush variants. Every year the Sonata has been introduced, it just kept on getting better and the most current model features bold styling and sporty driving dynamics. No matter how well you maintain your car there would still come a time for something to get out of whack. Since your car’s fuel delivery system consists of a bunch of mechanical and electrical parts that weren’t made to last forever it is only understandable that once in a while you’d need to replace some of its components.
The main function of any fuel delivery system is to store and supply fuel to the engine where it can be mixed with air, vaporized, and then burned to produce energy. Such components like the fuel tank, fuel pump, fuel filter, and fuel injectors in cooperation with the different computer-controlled sensors make up your car’s fuel delivery system. Common issues associated with the malfunction of any of the system’s components are erratic engine performance, sputtering, rough idling, and even refusal to start. If you know what you need to restore your car’s performance then check out our full selection of Hyundai Sonata fuel delivery parts where you’ll find top-quality products at great price.
- FRAM® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by FRAM®. Keep the fuel clean with In-Line Gasoline Fuel Filter by FRAM. This unit is designed specially for protecting the engine and fuel system of the vehicle. It traps and holds the smallest dirt particles which can...
$4.25from $3.40 - $55.76# 4456
- Dorman® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Dorman®. Your fuel tank is damaged or leaking? If so, this is the direct replacement that will fit perfectly. Featuring a strong steel construction, this replacement fuel tank is painted for an extra layer of corrosion...
$75.60from $60.48 - $378.77# 4034
- Denso® Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A...
$11.59from $9.27 - $432.95# 4670
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...
$3.33from $2.66 - $94.44# 4640
- Dorman® Fuel Tank Filler NeckFuel Filler Neck Seal by Dorman®. If you need a fast and effective way of filling-up your vehicle with fuel, this product is the way to go. Designed to prevent fuel leaks while refilling your fuel tank and keep harmful emissions...
$10.63from $8.50 - $277.78# 4031
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...
$18.19from $14.55 - $420.13# 5779
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...
$3.60from $2.88 - $70.68# 4772
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace worn, rusted, or missing straps, this fuel tank strap kit will help to keep your fuel tank in place ensuring its secure installation. Purchasing this kit, you get nothing...
$20.11from $16.09 - $179.58# 5355
- Replace® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Replace®. Fuel tanks can be made of steel or plastic. Both kinds can fail due to fuel leaks or impact damage, such as would occur if the vehicle runs over debris in the road, or collides with an obstacle while driving...
$29.01from $23.21 - $580.95# 1603
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...
$29.69from $23.75 - $96.42# 5312
- Genuine® Replacement Throttle & PartsReplacement Throttle & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...
$0.56from $0.45 - $1,209.60# 1876
- Spectra Premium® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...
$29.78from $23.82 - $1,788.32# 5353
- Genuine® Valve & RegulatorValve & Regulator by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$0.56from $0.45 - $1,209.60# 1881
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...
$8.51from $6.81 - $682.64# 5352
- Genuine® Replacement Carburetor & PartsReplacement Carburetor & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your...
$0.56from $0.45 - $1,209.60# 1827
Works as expected, installation is a breeze. The hard part is getting the pump assembly out of the tank and then the old filter out of the assembly. The old pump housing was probably stretched a bit, so this did not fit snugly in, but it does not seem to matter. Make sure to get the rubber o-ring out of the old filter before throwing it out, and put it in the new one, or you're in for a lot of frustration.
- Popular Sonata Part Numbers
- Hyundai Sonata Models
- Sonata 2.0T Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata 2.0T Limited Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata Base Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata Deluxe Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata GL Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata GLS Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata GLX Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata Hybrid Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata Hybrid Limited Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata Hybrid Premium Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata LX Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata Limited Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata SE Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata Sport Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata Sport 2.0T Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata Sport Deluxe Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sonata VE Replacement Fuel System Parts