The Sonata has served as a cornerstone in Hyundai’s lineup ever since it was introduced during the 1980s. This car has always provided the value for money which has become the trademark of the South Korean car manufacturer. The mid-sized sedan provides a sporty, fun drive that is easily the equal of any of its competitors while also being fitted with a daring exterior style. It consistently scores highly in safety tests and comes with some tempting tech features as standard too. A choice of vigorous powertrains and a smooth transmission serve to round out a versatile and stylish vehicle.
Ever been stuck in your Hyundai Sonata needing to recharge your phone quickly but not being able to? Well you can avoid that happening ever again by buying the Universal 150W Cup Holder Mobile Power Outlet by Peak. This product will fit right into one of your Sonata’s cup holders. By simply plugging it into the vehicle’s cigarette lighter or 12 volt DC outlet it will convert this power to standard household power which you can utilize by plugging into one of its two USB ports. That means you can charge almost all of your electrical devices while you drive. Here you also can find any Hyundai Sonata starting and charging parts you may need.
- Motorcraft® Tested Tough MAX BatteryTested Tough MAX Battery by Motorcraft. Battery Terminal Location: Top. Polarity: Straight. Battery Type: AGM.$180.37
- Optima® RedTop Car BatteryRedTop Starting Car Battery by Optima. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...$124.56 - $168.49
- Optima® BlueTop Car BatteryBlueTop Starting and Deep-Cycle Car Battery by Optima. Installing an Optima BlueTop high-performance AGM battery in your boat or RV means exceptional running time and more recharges than youd get out of a traditional battery. Its...$173.02 - $213.93
- Bosch® S4 Quality Performance BatteryS4 Quality Performance Battery by Bosch. Voltage: 12. Battery Type: Conventional. Terminal Type: Top.$80.31 - $146.54
- Bosch® S5 Premium Power BatteryS5 Premium Power Battery by Bosch. Battery Type: Conventional. Terminal Type: Top.$77.23 - $227.92
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM BatteryS6 High Performance AGM Battery by Bosch.$110.93 - $246.09
- Exide® Edge AGM BatteryEdge AGM Battery by Exide. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries stay strong and...$138.01 - $169.88
- Shuriken® AGM BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken.$209.82 - $402.70
- Odyssey® Extreme BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey.$139.23 - $355.03
- ACDelco® Professional StarterProfessional Starter by ACDelco. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Starters for GM and non-GM vehicles are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco NEW Professional...$37.84 - $538.32
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...$46.91 - $1,293.45
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$56.38 - $123.98
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...$31.73 - $698.33
- Auto 7® StarterStarter by Auto 7. The electrical system is the nerve center of your vehicle. Some common pitfalls of a faulty electrical system include no or slow cranking, dim lights, ortroubles with accessories. Auto 7 has the quality parts to...$39.58 - $237.72
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...$40.51 - $283.63
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
- Centric® Premium Rear Parking Brake Shoes$27.17 - $29.47
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,662.50 - $3,632.50