Hyundai Sonata Brake Parts
It is normal for brake parts to wear out over time. And no matter if your Hyundai Sonata is brand new or pre-owned, sooner or later you'll have to replace old parts. Every time you step on the brake pedal, the friction you create makes your brake pad material deteriorate and grow thinner. That's why remember to regularly inspect your brakes to avoid putting yourself in a dangerous situation. It's essential to replace brake parts before they cause more trouble. If you determine brake wear don't hesitate to replace them with high-quality durable brake parts that you will find in our store.
If you need premium quality brake parts to replace your worn out stock parts, check out our website. You will find the best solution for your Hyundai Sonata by choosing well-engineered OEM style replacement brake parts. Ensure a safe and enjoyable driving experience after installing these brake parts on your Hyundai Sonata and be delighted at their reliability and long lasting service. We offer affordable prices for the following parts: brake pads, rotors, drums, shoes, calipers, master cylinders, lines and hoses, ABS parts and more. If you shop on our website, you will definitely find proper brake parts specially designed for your vehicle.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...
$17.69from $14.15 - $94.70# 4626
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...
$17.21from $13.77 - $790.53# 4432
- Wagner® ThermoQuiet™ Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators (IMI). They’re...
$18.79from $15.03 - $83.84# 4440
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet...
$32.05from $25.64 - $250.57# 4659
- Pronto® Brake DrumBrake Drum by Pronto®. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto brake drums. They’re precision balanced, fully machined, and ready to install. Each drum is manufactured...
$17.33from $13.86 - $79.48# 4575
- Monroe® Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Monroe®. These Brake Shoes meet all OE specifications. They are designed to provide optimal stopping power and durable performance on any vehicle, no matter whether it is a passenger car, an SUV, a truck or a...
$22.26from $17.81 - $58.80# 4325
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...
$26.68from $21.34 - $85.83# 5565
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...
$9.48from $7.58 - $157.77# 4431
- Bendix® TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake PadsTitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. With shims and chamfers included, where applicable, these pads by Bendix provide predictable, smooth, and quiet stopping power. Covered with TitaniuMetallic II blue slurry...
$37.94from $30.35 - $108.35# 4389
- Dorman® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Master Cylinders are suitable for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications. Dorman also offer a comprehensive line of Master Cylinder Repair Kits and Master Cylinder replacement...
$11.28from $9.02 - $335.73# 4373
- Monroe® Ceramics™ Brake PadsCeramics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. These brake pads are designed for cleaner and cooler stops on domestic passenger cars, SUVs, severe duty and performance vehicles. A ceramic formulation reduces rotor wear, provides more...
$26.94from $21.55 - $71.52# 4327
- Akebono® Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads combine OE quality and fit with application-specific friction formulations to deliver a superior level of braking performance. Innovative ceramic formulations...
$37.46from $29.97 - $97.99# 4285
- Wagner® QuickStop™ Drum Brake ShoesQuickStop™ Drum Brake Shoes by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Shoes offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake shoes are engineered to...
$14.44from $11.55 - $70.92# 4437
- Bendix® CQ™ Ceramic Brake PadsCQ™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These ceramic pads are designed to meet OE vehicle specifications for fit, quality, and function while providing smooth, confident braking performance and delivering a quieter braking experience...
$39.03from $31.22 - $53.40# 4384
- Monroe® Dynamics™ Brake PadsDynamics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. Dynamics Brake Pads utilize Positive Molding Technology. This unique performance-enhancing feature provides denser friction consistency for better stopping performance and reduced noise and dust...
$27.51from $22.01 - $116.63# 4328
- ABS System PartsHyundai Sonata
- Brake BoostersHyundai Sonata
- Brake DrumsHyundai Sonata
- Brake Lines & HosesHyundai Sonata
- Brake RotorsHyundai Sonata
- Parking Brake ComponentsHyundai Sonata
- Brake Calipers & ComponentsHyundai Sonata
- Disc Brake PadsHyundai Sonata
- Brake Master Cylinders & ReservoirsHyundai Sonata
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & ComponentsHyundai Sonata
- Drum Brake ShoesHyundai Sonata
- Brake System SensorsHyundai Sonata
- Brake Dust ShieldsHyundai Sonata
Put them on today. My old ones were of coarse metal, but the Top Stop brand definitely makes a name for itself when it comes to quality and price. Highly recommend.
- Popular Sonata Part Numbers
- Monroe® FX1444 - ProSolution™ Semi Metallic Front Brake Pads
- Wagner® PD1313 - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
- Centric® 121.51021 - C-Tek™ Standard Rear Brake Rotor
- Centric® 120.51020 - Premium Power Alloy Front Brake Rotor
- Pronto® BR31339 - Solid Rear Brake Rotor
- Centric® 143.42008 - Front Caliper Repair Kit
- Centric® 143.91018 - Rear Caliper Repair Kit
- Centric® 102.08130 - C-Tek™ Metallic Rear Brake Pads
- Centric® 105.14450 - Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Rear Brake Pads with Shims and Hardware
- Centric® 105.14440 - Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Front Brake Pads with Shims and Hardware
- Hyundai Sonata Models
- Sonata 2.0T Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata 2.0T Limited Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata Base Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata Deluxe Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata GL Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata GLS Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata GLX Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata Hybrid Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata Hybrid Limited Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata Hybrid Premium Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata LX Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata Limited Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata SE Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata Sport Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata Sport 2.0T Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata Sport Deluxe Replacement Brake Parts
- Sonata VE Replacement Brake Parts