The Hyundai Santa Fe is a mid-size crossover SUV that perfectly combines style, elegance, comfort and luxury. From the very beginning, it has never failed to win the hearts of car enthusiasts all over the world. Besides the great comfort and superb ride quality it offers, its spacious interiors make every ride in it a memorable one. It also has a good luggage space, but if you want some more space, then you can easily tow trailers by attaching them on using Hyundai Santa Fe Trailer Hitches. When you connect a trailer to your vehicle, you will not only be able to carry more luggages on the go, but also move your stuff from one house to another easily and without any inconvenience while shifting. Trailer hitches for the Hyundai Santa Fe are easily available in the car accessory stores. But if you want to make your choice from a wide collection and buy quality hitches from reputed manufacturers at the best price, then buy it from CARiD, a leading online auto parts store.
CARiD has a wide collection of Hyundai Santa Fe trailer hitches to meet varying requirements of their customers. These hitches are very carefully designed and crafted by professionals and hence guarantee precision and safety during hauling. These hitches are custom-made to fit specific contours of the vehicle. Some of these hitches require drilling, but some can be easily installed at home without drilling. If you want to check out the best trailer hitches available in the market for your Hyundai Santa Fe, then you can check out those from leading manufacturers like CURT and DRAW TITE. These companies have different trailer hitches for different Hyundai Santa Fe models and you can choose one for yourself according to your specific requirements. However, remember to check out the weight carrying capacity of the hitches before purchase so that you can carry your cargo easily without any problem.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 3 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $129.81$129.81
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $147.69$147.69
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $185.75$185.75
- Tow Ready® - 4-Flat ModuLite™ Replacement OEM Tow Package Wiring Harness with Circuit Protected ModuLite™ ModuleStarting at: $42.88$42.88
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $185.75$185.75
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $40.78$40.78
- Reese® - Class 3 / Class 4 Professional Round Tube Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.98$144.98
- CURT® - Front Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $155.43$155.43
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
"I chose these lights because they are economical and yet serve the purpose. Boat trailer lights get submerged and can encounter under-water hazards such as rocks and sand. There is little benefit in spending lots of money on fancy trailer lights on a boat trailer. These are still better than the lights that I had to replace."