- (6)Custom Tail LightsHyundai Santa Fe
- (38)Factory Tail LightsHyundai Santa Fe
- (5)Fiber Optic Tail LightsHyundai Santa Fe
- (8)LED Tail LightsHyundai Santa Fe
- (3)Euro Tail LightsHyundai Santa Fe
- Black Tail LightsHyundai Santa Fe
- (1)3rd Brake LightsHyundai Santa Fe
- (112)Tail Light BulbsHyundai Santa Fe
- (59)Exterior LED LightsHyundai Santa Fe
- (4)Tail Light BezelsHyundai Santa Fe
- Light CoversHyundai Santa Fe
South Koreans are well-known for making quality up-to-date technology. The Hyundai vehicle is one thing they can truly be proud of. It is no coincidence that if translated from Korean, Hyundai means “modernity.” These cars are well-built. They are durable. They are efficient. They are good-looking. They are what every driver needs. That is why Hyundai automobiles are ranked the fourth largest auto maker in the world. But there is one small down side to Hyundai. Although the Hyundai cars are bursting with the innovative technologies, they are still fitted with the old incandescent tail lights.
The original Hyundai tail lights are dull and boring. They don’t correlate with Hyundai’s promise of modernity at all. Fortunately, all of that can change. The original factory bulbs can be replaced with new LED or Euro tail lights. These lights are the most popular modern solution, and there are no question as to why. They are safer, more efficient and more durable. CARiD.com offers many Hyundai Entourage tail lights for you to browse through and choose from. Each comes with a very affordable price, fast shipping, and excellent customer service. So, fix Hyundai’s mistake – fit your car with LED or Euro tail lights.
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $708.04
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Smoke Euro Tail LightsSmoke Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Anzo® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Anzo.$284.17 - $726.00
- CG® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$112.22 - $525.00
- CG® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$112.22 - $525.00
- CG® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$27.14 - $525.00
- IPCW® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by IPCW, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$52.24 - $413.00
- IPCW® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by IPCW, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These bolt-on...$52.24 - $247.80
- IPCW® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by IPCW, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$52.24 - $247.80
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace.$13.00 - $640.69
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC.$6.04 - $348.91
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$11.55 - $308.16
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant to...$11.04 - $445.45
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Cardone® Power Window Motor$56.11 - $117.13