The Santa Fe has the ability to take you to almost any destination you can think of and it’s comfortable enough that you can drive to even the most distant destination so it’s a vehicle that you spend a lot of time driving. That means that you want it to be running at its best every time you drive it so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. Well, you can finally stop searching because we have everything you need including Hyundai Santa Fe brakes, brake pads and rotors!
You know that your brakes are important but many people don’t realize that aftermarket brakes can actually save money because they last longer and require less maintenance. We offer the trusted brands within the industry like Brembo, EBC, Hawk and more which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from years of experience and lots of knowledge in the latest and greatest technologies. We have the information you need to make an informed decision and once you see the value you get from the prices we offer you’ll be left wondering why you didn’t upgrade your brakes a long time ago!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 4 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot KitStarting at: $9.32$9.32
- Dorman® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $4.70$4.70
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $148.94$148.94
- PBR® - Deluxe Brake Pad SetStarting at: $76.75$76.75
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $39.85$39.85
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $123.92$123.92
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $27.03$27.03
- Hawk® - Light Truck and SUV Front Brake PadsStarting at: $104.24$104.24
- Pronto® - Rear Solid Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $22.41$22.41
- World Brake Resources® - Premium Remanufactured Brake CaliperStarting at: $64.70$64.70
Posted by Michael J.
"So far so good after installation. Love the way my brake stoppage is with these brakes. Will purchase another pair once these wear out. Just curious how long it will take for them to wear out so I can compare them with the brakes I usually get."
Posted by Paul B.
"Very impressed with the GT Series Slotted Brake Kit performance on my 2009 Hyundai Genesis, feels totally different from the original brakes! The price is right!"