Hyundai Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Accent Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Azera Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Elantra Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Entourage Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Equus Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Excel Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Genesis Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Genesis Coupe Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Santa Fe Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Sonata Hitch Balls & Mounts
The first Hyundai vehicle entered the U.S. market in 1986 and became an immediate hit. Today, Hyundai vehicles provide a high quality content at an affordable price and are backed by one of the longest warranties the industry offers. If you are an owner of such a vehicle, you know all its advantages better. Besides, you must know that your vehicle should be equipped with a hitch if you want to tow a trailer. This car part increases your vehicle's utility, versatility, and hauling capability. Moreover, it makes towing safe. It isn't easy to find the right trailer hitch that will provide you with all these advantages. That's why we are here to help you with your search.
The CARiD's team gathered elite car parts and accessories including Hyundai trailer hitches under one roof to be sure that our clients have each option available on the market. It is unbelievably easy to find the product you are looking for by using our product filter. It will take just a second to see the whole list of trailer hitches made specially for your car make and model, which means every product is a precise fit. Having only the most admired manufacturers such as CURT, Pro Series, Tow Ready, Cequent, Hidden Hitch, Draw-Tite, etc. on our roster, we guarantee the high level of quality and superb craftsmanship of each car part and accessory we offer you.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 17 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $174.21$174.21
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Fixed Draw BarStarting at: $144.36$144.36
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $167.60$167.60
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $129.81$129.81
- Tow Ready® - ModuLite™ T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected ModuleStarting at: $46.18$46.18
- CURT® - ConnectorStarting at: $38.71$38.71
- Tow Ready® - 4-Flat ModuLite™ Replacement OEM Tow Package Wiring Harness with Circuit Protected ModuLite™ ModuleStarting at: $42.88$42.88
- CURT® - Front Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $155.43$155.43
"This hitch was so easy to install. I didn't even have to remove or drop down the muffler. We are using it, and so far, it is great. And thanks to the service I received from CARiD. Parts department treated me with extra special kindness. Thanks, guys. Bob Ridgway"
"Hitch went on great and fits perfectly. Only comment is your website should state if installing a connector harness - Do It Before Installing Hitch! Video's missed that completely. Only found that point way down in the review comments by customers! Catch on boys - feedback is a helpful tool for the next customer."
"Read some of the other reviews on website that it was a breeze to install - not so in my experience. Videos made it look easy too, but first mistake is it should state to install the harness absolutely first. Where it runs through the bumper "hole'' is still a mystery, and after cramped and cut up hands I just opted to run everything on underside of my hitch assembly and zip tie. Hitch instructions should warn to install wire harness first and that would save customers the grief."
"Very well built sport hitch, looks like it could easily hold twice the weight. The installation instructions were completely erroneous, having nothing to do with the 2013 Hyundai Accent under carriage. It would have taken less time to install if I hadn't tried to use the instructions. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars for Ease of Installation. Thank you!"
"Provides extra protection (had a CAB kick me just a little, which otherwise could have caused paint damage...); chrome muffler tips and this chromed item look nice together; helpful mounting stuff on top of the car."