Add glamour and style to the front part of your Hyundai by getting it a high quality replacement header panel in case the original one is damaged. The panel has a huge impact on the outward view of the car. It also has to be firm and in perfect condition because of its significance to the car. It’s the metal where most parts of the front end of the car attach, starting with the grille. Get premium quality Hyundai Header Panels to replace the already crumpled ones. Find it at our online auto parts store, CARiD, which brings you diversity in terms of the size, shape and function of the header panel. We stock a wide range of the panels for all Hyundai cars making it easier for you to find one that fits your car’s specifications. The panels we have in store are manufactured using superior quality materials that are durable, strong and unbreakable and include steel, fiberglass and plastic. We get them from Goodmark and Replace, two of the brands that have managed to dominate the market because of the quality and efficiency of their products.
The brands have teams of professionals working on the panels. They apply their expertise alongside cutting edge technology to develop products that measure up to the set standards. The performance of the panels is optimum and their durability is outstanding. They are designed using same dimensions as the original factory panels hence the resemblance. One of the products that you should get for your car is the Infiniti Upper Radiator Support Cover by Replace. It’s the perfect replacement option for the already damaged cover. It installs directly and features the same quality as the original equipment yet is cheaper and durable. It’s also easy to install and requires no vehicle modification. The cover comes with a limited lifetime warranty for your peace of mind.
- Sherman Radiator SupportRadiator Support by Sherman. A radiator support not only keeps the radiator securely in place, but also provides mounting locations for several other key parts of a vehicle's front end and can affect the alignment of some other...$13.81 - $565.79
- K-Metal Radiator SupportRadiator Support Assembly by K-Metal. A header panel is a support panel to which other front end body components attach. If a header panel is collision damaged it should be replaced so the front end components can be reinstalled and...$11.25 - $604.46
- K-Metal Replacement Radiator SupportReplacement Radiator Support by K-Metal. The condition of the components that attach to the header panel will determine the appearance of the front of the vehicle. New parts will ensure a look that's like new, but their high dealer...$11.25 - $604.46
- Sherman Radiator Support BarRadiator Support Bar by Sherman. A radiator support not only keeps the radiator securely in place, but also provides mounting locations for several other key parts of a vehicle's front end and can affect the alignment of some other...$10.01 - $679.46
- K-Metal Radiator BarsRadiator Bars by K-Metal. The condition of the components that attach to the header panel will determine the appearance of the front of the vehicle. New parts will ensure a look that's like new, but their high dealer cost can be...$7.50 - $316.58
- Sherman Grille PanelsGrille Panels by Sherman. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality...$29.01 - $413.79
Guides & Articles
- Chassis FramesReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.