- (12)Custom HeadlightsHyundai Genesis
- (8)Factory HeadlightsHyundai Genesis
- (2)Projector HeadlightsHyundai Genesis
- (3)LED HeadlightsHyundai Genesis
- (3)Halo HeadlightsHyundai Genesis
- (20)Fog LightsHyundai Genesis
- Daytime Running LightsHyundai Genesis
- (29)Headlight BulbsHyundai Genesis
- (3)Halo RingsHyundai Genesis
- LED Headlight KitsHyundai Genesis
Upgrading your Hyundai with the latest and best in accessories can be one of the most fun things about owning a great car like the Hyundai Genesis. If you are looking to modify your model of Hyundai Genesis with some stylish new headlights which can make driving at night safer and easier, and also make your Genesis look really cool after dark, we have the products to help you do it. With our wide and stunning range of Hyundai Genesis halo headlights, Hyundai Genesis projector headlights and Hyundai Genesis Euro headlights you are certain to find just the look you want for your vehicle right here.
All of the Hyundai Genesis custom headlights you'll find on our site have been chosen from the very best manufacturers to ensure you end up with the very best in quality and also have the widest choice when it comes to design. We have also made sure all of our Hyundai Genesis headlights are easy to install, so you can start enjoying them right away. We offer fast delivery and the best prices on the web, so make sure you check out our wonderful Hyundai Genesis range and buy yours today to get the best deals!
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at night,...$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Spyder® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at night,...$47.34 - $758.36
- Spyder® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at night,...$47.34 - $1,087.96
- Spyder® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at...$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers because...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.12 - $1,977.87
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$29.25 - $2,863.13
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $448.01
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman®. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights...Provides better vision in fog, rain, and snowMeets OEM requirements$12.12 - $317.16
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit For HeadlightsHalo Kit For Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...Halos come with written installation instructions and everything you need to add halos to your lightsMost "head-turning" modification you can do for such a small investment$58.65 - $424.96
- Lumen® G7 LED Headlight Conversion KitG7 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$149.95
- Lumen® G7 LED Fog Light Conversion KitG7 LED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$149.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$10.99 - $119.99
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...$10.99 - $119.99
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Hyundai Genesis Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe