Why not let your Hyundai Genesis Coupe breathe free with a new aftermarket exhaust system? Aftermarket exhaust systems for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe are custom designed and built for each engine size in the different Genesis Coupe models. Their sole purpose in the car is to boost exhaust flow in order to free up trapped power as well as stop the power loss which occurs as a result of spent gases building up within the system. The stock exhaust system is not as effective in expelling exhaust gases as it should be which accounts for the stagnation of exhaust gases and congestion found around the engine. Installing a custom exhaust system in place of the stock exhaust system will get rid of this problem. Take your pick from the wide variety of MagnaFlow cat back exhaust systems, AEM cat back exhaust systems and Borla cat back exhaust systems for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe available at CARiD.
The right fit of exhaust system will yield 10% more horsepower. Combining the exhaust system with a performance header, muffler, catalytic converter or exhaust kit from these three brands or others like Flowmaster, E&G, Onki, RBP and Gibson will add an extra 25hp or more. Your fuel economy improves greatly when you decide to replace the stock exhaust system with a custom built one. By boosting engine efficiency and increasing effectiveness in fuel burning, a custom exhaust system boosts your fuel mileage by 1 or 2mpg. If that doesn’t blow you away, how about the cash you will be saving in 10 years’ time when you choose to install a custom exhaust system? This is no ordinary exhaust. It does not rust, stall in extreme weather, leak or outright stop working. Moreover, its superior performance is sustained all through its usage, meaning you incur no repair or replacement costs all this time.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- E&G Classics® - CNC Dual Quad Exhaust Tip CoversStarting at: $218.00$218.00
- ARK Performance® - GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,410.15$1,410.15
- Injen® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $952.43$952.43
- AEM® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,099.00$1,099.00
- Agency Power® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,000.00$1,000.00
- DC Sports® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $538.50$538.50
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $1,063.27$1,063.27
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $894.19$894.19
- ARK Performance® - N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Tecno TipStarting at: $1,070.15$1,070.15
- Agency Power® - Front PipeStarting at: $300.00$300.00
"Only down fall was getting the old off. The new only took 15 minutes to put on. Overall time 1 hr. for complete setup, with two people."