- (21)Complete SystemsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (65)HeadersHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (68)Catalytic ConvertersHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (184)MufflersHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (1)Exhaust StacksHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (136)Exhaust TipsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (185)Exhaust PipesHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (116)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (141)Emission ControlHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (61)Performance ChipsHyundai Genesis Coupe
Why not let your Hyundai Genesis Coupe breathe free with a new aftermarket exhaust system? Aftermarket exhaust systems for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe are custom designed and built for each engine size in the different Genesis Coupe models. Their sole purpose in the car is to boost exhaust flow in order to free up trapped power as well as stop the power loss which occurs as a result of spent gases building up within the system. The stock exhaust system is not as effective in expelling exhaust gases as it should be which accounts for the stagnation of exhaust gases and congestion found around the engine. Installing a custom exhaust system in place of the stock exhaust system will get rid of this problem. Take your pick from the wide variety of MagnaFlow cat back exhaust systems, AEM cat back exhaust systems and Borla cat back exhaust systems for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe available at CARiD.
The right fit of exhaust system will yield 10% more horsepower. Combining the exhaust system with a performance header, muffler, catalytic converter or exhaust kit from these three brands or others like Flowmaster, E&G, Onki, RBP and Gibson will add an extra 25hp or more. Your fuel economy improves greatly when you decide to replace the stock exhaust system with a custom built one. By boosting engine efficiency and increasing effectiveness in fuel burning, a custom exhaust system boosts your fuel mileage by 1 or 2mpg. If that doesn’t blow you away, how about the cash you will be saving in 10 years’ time when you choose to install a custom exhaust system? This is no ordinary exhaust. It does not rust, stall in extreme weather, leak or outright stop working. Moreover, its superior performance is sustained all through its usage, meaning you incur no repair or replacement costs all this time.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...Moderate SoundDelivers More Horsepower$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- ARK Performance® DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemDT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S...$599.25 - $2,324.25
- ARK Performance® GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket...$1,049.25 - $1,574.25
- ARK Performance® N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust...$869.25 - $1,199.25
- HKS® Legamax Series 304 SS Exhaust SystemLegamax Premium Series 304 SS Exhaust System by HKS®. Professionally developed with a racer in mind, this HKS exhaust system provides an easy opportunity to upgrade both the horsepower and sound of your precious vehicle. Made from...Upgrades both the horsepower and sound of your vehicleMade from premium quality materials$453.47 - $2,712.64
- Agency Power® Cat-Back Exhaust SystemThe Cat-Back is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits with a pleasing, deep and manly tone.$600.00 - $3,250.00
- DC Sports® 304 SS Exhaust SystemPolished 304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. (Dual Canister). DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Dual Canister systems feature twin...$273.06 - $710.53
- Spec-D® N1 Style 304 SS Exhaust SystemN1 Style 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with Tip by Spec-D®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. Main Piping Diameter: 3". Exhaust Pipe Material: Stainless Steel. Series: N1 Style. Main Piping Diameter: 3". Make whatever you drive run and...Made of high quality T-304 stainless steelMaximum performance which increases up to 15 horsepower$133.50 - $623.00
- ARK Performance® R-Spec HeadersR-Spec Headers by ARK Performance®. The ARK R-Spec 3-1 Headers are designed to racing spec. The headers are semi-brushed and mirror polished, they have CNC mandrel bent primaries, TIG welded connections, and de-burred and ported...$787.50 - $1,124.25
- ARK Performance® Polished Stainless Steel Down Pipe and Test PipePolished Stainless Steel Down Pipe and Test Pipe by ARK Performance®. The ARK downpipe and test pipe are designed to get the most power out of the motor. We use 2.5" Piping SUS-304 Steel, Increases dyno proven Horsepower And Torque...$216.75 - $449.25
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Hyundai Genesis Coupe Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe