- Full KitsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (19)Bumpers & ValancesHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (82)Custom HoodsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (8)Bumper LipsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- Rear DiffusersHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (1)CanardsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- Custom FendersHyundai Genesis Coupe
- Fender FlaresHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (23)Side SkirtsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (6)Trunk LidsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- Body Side MoldingsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- Custom RoofsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- ScoopsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (26)SpoilersHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (4)Vertical DoorsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (87)HeadlightsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (4,092)Custom WheelsHyundai Genesis Coupe
- (6)Light CoversHyundai Genesis Coupe
When you’re driving your Genesis Coupe there is no doubt that it’s going to draw attention and because it’s comfortable and has lots of features you’re driving it a lot. That means that you need it to look as good as it can so that it’s getting the right kind of attention and our range of visual upgrades make this task much easier than it previously was. We even have them at great prices so that you know you’re getting value for every dollar that you spend!
Of course, the most important part of your vehicle when you consider visual impacts is the exterior and our Hyundai Genesis Coupe body kits are the perfect way to make it look great. We have a range of parts so that you can find just the right ones to completely transform your vehicle and make it an extension of your own personality or just add the finishing touches to it to complete it. We offer the right brands because you want to get the best quality products and we have them at great prices so you can get exactly the right visual solution.
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon®. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
- ARK Performance® C-FX Expression Body KitC-FX Expression Body Kit by ARK Performance®. Combining style and function, ARK Performance is proud to provide a full fiberglass aero lip kit. The C-FX Fiberglass Full Aero Kit is made from the highest quality fiberglass, and has...$161.50 - $3,059.15
- ARK Performance® S-FX Expression Body KitS-FX Expression Body Kit by ARK Performance®. ARK Performance, is proud to release our S-FX Wide Body Kit for the true Genesis Coupe enthusiast. Our S-FX Body Kit will bring your coupe to the next level, giving you a more sleek,...$254.15 - $3,144.15
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- E&G Classics® Effects KitThe EGX product line allows you to personalize the design of your car, making it more streamlined, more stylish and sporty. The body panels are made in strong and durable ABS plastic and the kits come with complementary trim that...Custom design for perfect fit and perfect match to the body of your carComplete kit includes brightwork and grilles$555.00 - $849.00
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Spec-D® Bumper LipBumper Lip by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or truck...Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$40.94 - $267.00
- Seibon® Carbon Trunk LidCarbon Trunk Lid by Seibon®. Replace your factory trunk lid with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$153.00 - $2,210.00
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....Easy installationSuperior product quality$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber Side SkirtsCarbon Fiber Side Skirts by Seibon®, 1 Pair. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with these carbon fiber side skirts. Side skirts minimize the amount of air flowing under the car, and make it look like it's "hugging" the...$612.00 - $1,462.00
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- VIS Racing® Trunk LidTrunk Lid by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$522.72 - $6,196.91
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe