Hyundai Performance Exhaust Systems
- Accent Performance Exhaust Systems
- Azera Performance Exhaust Systems
- Elantra Performance Exhaust Systems
- Entourage Performance Exhaust Systems
- Equus Performance Exhaust Systems
- Excel Performance Exhaust Systems
- Genesis Performance Exhaust Systems
- Genesis Coupe Performance Exhaust Systems
- Pony Performance Exhaust Systems
- Santa Fe Performance Exhaust Systems
- Scoupe Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sonata Performance Exhaust Systems
- Stellar Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tiburon Performance Exhaust Systems
- Tucson Performance Exhaust Systems
- Veloster Performance Exhaust Systems
- Veracruz Performance Exhaust Systems
- XG Performance Exhaust Systems
Your Hyundai needs the most efficient exhaust system in order to swell into a super performer on the roads. Get the right exhaust system for your Hyundai model at CARiD, where a wide variety of exhaust systems is availed. Go for complete cat back exhaust systems from MagnaFlow, AEM, Borla, or Injen to experience unmatched power and torque. Each of these exhaust systems is tuned to compliment the Hyundai engine and works in synchrony with the engine to give better performance. You may also opt for any of the mufflers on sale, which foster the production of horsepower and torque for peak performance. Hyundai headers are the perfect power booster for your car. Not only do they fit perfectly into the engine cylinders, they also increase exhaust scavenging, opening up the space so the engine can breathe freely. This automatically enhances the engine’s ability to generate power.
Hyundai custom exhaust systems typically produce a deep throttling sound. The quality of sound is consistently high, because no packing material is used in assembling the sound components. This eliminates the possibility of sound quality deterioration over time. All Hyundai exhaust systems sold at CARiD are constructed using aluminized steel or pure stainless steel. They are thus resistant to rust, wear and tear. Each component is welded firmly and joined together using leak-free clamps, also made from stainless steel to ensure durability. The exhaust tubing is mandrel-bent to maintain an even size all through the exhaust system, thus eliminating exhaust flow restriction. This allows fast evacuation of exhaust gas, and boosts power output. Hyundai exhaust systems all come with exhaust tips attached. These have a glossy finish to compliment the shiny looks of your car and are smoothly welded to prevent leaks and noise.
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...
$223.74from $178.99 - $5,806.99# 229
- ARK Performance® N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust...
$1,231.44from $985.15 - $1,359.15# 3959
- ARK Performance® R-Spec HeadersR-Spec Headers by ARK Performance®. The ARK R-Spec 3-1 Headers are designed to racing spec. The headers are semi-brushed and mirror polished, they have CNC mandrel bent primaries, TIG welded connections, and de-burred and ported...
$1,115.63from $892.50 - $1,274.15# 3960
- ARK Performance® DT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemDT-S Stainless Steel Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. With the many varieties of exhausts that ARK has to offer, the DT-Series premium exhaust provides the perfect combination of sound, style, and performance. The ARK DT-S...
$848.94from $679.15 - $2,634.15# 3957
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...
$473.59from $378.87 - $3,904.65# 598
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...
$103.38from $82.70 - $1,604.39# 839
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...
$761.99from $609.59 - $757.66# 840
- MagnaFlow® MagnaFlow Series Diesel Exhaust SystemMagnaFlow Series Diesel Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. These premium line exhaust systems include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, polished 100% stainless steel mufflers, band clamps, and double wall tips. Magnaflow systems give...
$489.56from $391.65 - $3,466.09# 593
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...
$761.99from $609.59 - $757.66# 848
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance....
$70.33from $56.26 - $943.42# 44
- Flowmaster® Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStandard Duty Oval Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best...
$70.33from $56.26 - $943.42# 838
- Borla® Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust...
$558.74from $446.99 - $1,799.99# 230
- Flowmaster® 220 Series Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterThe new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The shells are made of stainless steel,...
$81.48from $65.18 - $349.07# 7124
- Injen® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Injen®. The perfect complement to your Injen air intake system is an Injen performance exhaust system. Each exhaust system is dyno-tuned together with the air intake system to achieve maximum horsepower and torque...
$253.41from $202.73 - $1,158.98# 80
- ARK Performance® GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket...
$738.44from $590.75 - $1,699.15# 3958
- # 21490087
- # 360692
- # 282464
Great product, good quality, perfect sound.
- Popular Performance Exhaust Systems Part Numbers
- Agency Power® AP-BK38-170S - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System
- ARK Performance® SM0702-0103D - DT-S Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Polished Tip
- ARK Performance® SM0700-0103D - DT-S Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Burnt Tip
- ARK Performance® SM0703-0113D - DT-S Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Polished Tip
- ARK Performance® SM0702-0102G - GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Polished Tip
- ARK Performance® DP0702-0038 - Polished Stainless Steel Down Pipe and "H" Test Pipe
- MagnaFlow® 16507 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Quad Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 50330 - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with Header (12.75" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 26212 - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter (19" Wide)
- Borla® 400497 - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Round Muffler - Notched Pipes (2.5" Center Inlet / 2.5" Center Outlet)