- Accent Performance Exhaust Systems
- Azera Performance Exhaust Systems
- Elantra Performance Exhaust Systems
- Entourage Performance Exhaust Systems
- Equus Performance Exhaust Systems
- Excel Performance Exhaust Systems
- Genesis Performance Exhaust Systems
- Genesis Coupe Performance Exhaust Systems
- i20 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Ioniq Performance Exhaust Systems
- Pony Performance Exhaust Systems
- Santa Fe Performance Exhaust Systems
- Scoupe Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sonata Performance Exhaust Systems
Your Hyundai needs the most efficient exhaust system in order to swell into a super performer on the roads. Get the right exhaust system for your Hyundai model at CARiD, where a wide variety of exhaust systems is availed. Go for complete cat back exhaust systems from MagnaFlow, AEM, Borla, or Injen to experience unmatched power and torque. Each of these exhaust systems is tuned to compliment the Hyundai engine and works in synchrony with the engine to give better performance. You may also opt for any of the mufflers on sale, which foster the production of horsepower and torque for peak performance. Hyundai headers are the perfect power booster for your car. Not only do they fit perfectly into the engine cylinders, they also increase exhaust scavenging, opening up the space so the engine can breathe freely. This automatically enhances the engine’s ability to generate power.
Hyundai custom exhaust systems typically produce a deep throttling sound. The quality of sound is consistently high, because no packing material is used in assembling the sound components. This eliminates the possibility of sound quality deterioration over time. All Hyundai exhaust systems sold at CARiD are constructed using aluminized steel or pure stainless steel. They are thus resistant to rust, wear and tear. Each component is welded firmly and joined together using leak-free clamps, also made from stainless steel to ensure durability. The exhaust tubing is mandrel-bent to maintain an even size all through the exhaust system, thus eliminating exhaust flow restriction. This allows fast evacuation of exhaust gas, and boosts power output. Hyundai exhaust systems all come with exhaust tips attached. These have a glossy finish to compliment the shiny looks of your car and are smoothly welded to prevent leaks and noise.
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- MBRP® Installer Series™ Exhaust SystemInstaller Series™ Exhaust System by MBRP®. The Installer Series from MBRP brings you the best in high-quality construction: these reasonably-priced systems are manufactured on the same tooling and with the same processes as...$159.99 - $729.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- ARK Performance® R-Spec HeadersR-Spec Headers by ARK Performance®. The ARK R-Spec 3-1 Headers are designed to racing spec. The headers are semi-brushed and mirror polished, they have CNC mandrel bent primaries, TIG welded connections, and de-burred and ported...$892.50 - $1,274.15
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- ARK Performance® N-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN-II Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK N-II cat-back exhaust system offers straight-through technology, offset tip design, and large piping diameter. All of this creates a deep, throaty exhaust...$985.15 - $1,359.15
- MBRP® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by MBRP®. Black is the new chrome, they say. And it’s hard to argue with the compelling look of a "murdered-out" custom car or truck, with every piece of brightwork done in black or flat black. MBRP has the final...Mellow, authoritative exhaust note16 GA aluminized steel construction$184.49 - $1,204.99
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Driver Side Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$238.99 - $796.77
- DC Sports® 304 SS Exhaust SystemPolished 304 SS Exhaust System by DC Sports®. Exhaust Type: Cat-Back. (Dual Canister). DC Sports race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder application. Dual Canister systems feature twin...Race-inspired Dual Canister systems are available for V6 and select four-cylinder applicationsTwin polished round barrel-style canisters$273.06 - $710.53
- ARK Performance® GRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemGRiP Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by ARK Performance®. The ARK "GRiP" exhaust system provides the serious enthusiast a combination of sound, style, and quality craftmanship. As a leader and innovator in aftermarket...$1,189.15 - $1,784.15
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$376.27 - $1,022.71
- Borla® Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust...$315.99 - $1,833.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
Hyundai Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2013 Hyundai Veloster