Hyundai Performance Exhaust Systems
- Accent Performance Exhaust Systems
- Azera Performance Exhaust Systems
- Elantra Performance Exhaust Systems
- Entourage Performance Exhaust Systems
- Equus Performance Exhaust Systems
- Excel Performance Exhaust Systems
- Genesis Performance Exhaust Systems
- Genesis Coupe Performance Exhaust Systems
- Pony Performance Exhaust Systems
- Santa Fe Performance Exhaust Systems
- Scoupe Performance Exhaust Systems
- Sonata Performance Exhaust Systems
Your Hyundai needs the most efficient exhaust system in order to swell into a super performer on the roads. Get the right exhaust system for your Hyundai model at CARiD, where a wide variety of exhaust systems is availed. Go for complete cat back exhaust systems from MagnaFlow, AEM, Borla, or Injen to experience unmatched power and torque. Each of these exhaust systems is tuned to compliment the Hyundai engine and works in synchrony with the engine to give better performance. You may also opt for any of the mufflers on sale, which foster the production of horsepower and torque for peak performance. Hyundai headers are the perfect power booster for your car. Not only do they fit perfectly into the engine cylinders, they also increase exhaust scavenging, opening up the space so the engine can breathe freely. This automatically enhances the engine’s ability to generate power.
Hyundai custom exhaust systems typically produce a deep throttling sound. The quality of sound is consistently high, because no packing material is used in assembling the sound components. This eliminates the possibility of sound quality deterioration over time. All Hyundai exhaust systems sold at CARiD are constructed using aluminized steel or pure stainless steel. They are thus resistant to rust, wear and tear. Each component is welded firmly and joined together using leak-free clamps, also made from stainless steel to ensure durability. The exhaust tubing is mandrel-bent to maintain an even size all through the exhaust system, thus eliminating exhaust flow restriction. This allows fast evacuation of exhaust gas, and boosts power output. Hyundai exhaust systems all come with exhaust tips attached. These have a glossy finish to compliment the shiny looks of your car and are smoothly welded to prevent leaks and noise.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 11 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $233.66$233.66
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Front Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $408.64$408.64
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $93.43$93.43
- DEC® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $335.67$335.67
- Dorman® - Exhaust ManifoldStarting at: $341.38$341.38
- ARK Performance® - DT-S Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Polished TipStarting at: $1,240.15$1,240.15
- Auto 7® - Exhaust Manifold GasketStarting at: $9.79$9.79
- Injen® - Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $952.43$952.43
- Genuine® - MufflerStarting at: $244.76$244.76
Posted by Michael B.
"This product really helped clean up the issues with the converter and old build up in my Tiburon. Helped boost up the power and wasn't much hassle to have installed. Truly impressed with this product! Thank you, CARiD."
Posted by John A.
"Very aggressive sound and styling. I love the sound and performance increases, really turns heads when the car takes off. It took about 1 hour for total install start to finish. I would recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade the performance of their car. "
Posted by Vermillard A.
"I was satisfied with the appearance of the product. The installation was simple. However, I found that the welding of the flange was not right. I had to tweak a little tube of stainless steel. "
Posted by Tony L.
"Excellent exhaust system! Arrived within a week of ordering and looked beautiful right out of the box. Installation was very easy, even though my stock exhaust was rusted on. Took about 30min to install after stock exhaust was off. Sounded much better than I was expecting. It has a nice throaty sound that levels out once you keep a constant speed. Great price. Great quality. Highly recommend."