Hyundai Exhaust Parts
- Accent Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Azera Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Elantra Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Entourage Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Equus Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Excel Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Genesis Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Genesis Coupe Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Pony Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Santa Fe Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Scoupe Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Sonata Replacement Exhaust Parts
Let your auto admire its owner. All you need to do is to make sure that it is kept in the perfect condition. If some of its parts or systems are out of order, what should you do? First of all, you need to decide what part is broken and them replace it with the brand new one. CARiD will definitely help you to do that. You should just come to us where you will see our great variety of the Hyundai Exhaust Parts that we deliver from the top manufacturers all over the world, such as HJS, Starla, Genuine, Bosal, etc.
All these producers create the catalytic converters, exhaust manifolds, mufflers, tail pipes, and the exhaust pipes to make the exhaust system of your lovely vehicle function much better. Thanks to the exhaust manifold, any leftover fuel can be burned and funneled down through the exhaust pipes to the catalytic converter. Then, the catalytic converter is used to convert harmful pollutants into less toxic substances. Moreover, the exhaust gases go through the muffler, the main function of which is to reduce the sounds that can be caused by the traveling exhaust flow. So, are you ready to get more information? Contact CARiD.
The exhaust system is of great significance as it is responsible for ridding of dangerous chemicals. Being a complex unit, the system is made up of numerous components working together and relying upon each other for the whole mechanism to function. Once broken, any piece from the assembly will bring damage to the entire exhaust system. That is why it's so vital to keep each and every component in apple-pie order. CARiD will gladly help you with that difficult yet important task. We store hundreds and thousands of top-grade replacement parts for your exhaust system. Just browse our wide range of products and compare over 21 exhaust parts reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to choose the right piece for your vehicle.
- Bosal® - Exhaust Flange GasketStarting at: $3.48$3.48
- Fel-Pro® - Exhaust Manifold Gasket SetStarting at: $18.45$18.45
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Front Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $230.11$230.11
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $93.43$93.43
- DEC® - Exhaust Manifold Assembly Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $553.55$553.55
- Dorman® - Exhaust ManifoldStarting at: $92.95$92.95
- Nippon Reinz® - Exhaust GasketStarting at: $7.65$7.65
- ARK Performance® - R-Spec HeadersStarting at: $1,039.20$1,039.20
- Auto 7® - Exhaust Manifold GasketStarting at: $9.79$9.79
- Donga Mfg. Corp.® - Exhaust GasketStarting at: $8.29$8.29
Posted by Robert H.
"Pipe fit car as specified, and cost about half what dealer wanted. Beefy and well made. I will note that one of the gaskets that came with it was incorrect: It needed a donut type gasket, not the circle that was ordered/sent in error. Muffler shop had one that would fit, so it was not a big issue, but it could have been. Be certain you are ordering the right gaskets: On-line drawings can be pretty spotty."
Posted by Tony E.
"I am very pleased with this product - it has great quality and fitment. And the installation doesn't take a lot of time. Highly recommended for everyone."