- (3)LED BulbsHyundai Equus
- (9)Daytime Running LightsHyundai Equus
- LED Headlight KitsHyundai Equus
- (25)Underbody Light KitsHyundai Equus
- (24)Interior LED LightsHyundai Equus
- (33)Exterior LED LightsHyundai Equus
- (14)LED Turn SignalsHyundai Equus
- (26)LED Strips + TubesHyundai Equus
- (38)Emergency Strobe LightsHyundai Equus
- (16)SwitchesHyundai Equus
Hyundai Equus is a full size luxury sedan manufactured by the Hyundai Company. As the name derived from Latin Equus meaning ‘horse’ implies, this is the grandest of all Hyundai models both in terms of size and engine capacity which comes in 3.0l v6 to 4.5l v8. Although spanning only two generations from 2009, this car has clearly made its mark in the high end full-size car market especially in the upper-class family car segment. The car is more magnificent when affixed with Hyundai Equus LED lights. The LED lighting system is very unique and it does not only accentuate the real beauty of the car but also brings safety along. LED lights are ideal because they enable the driver to have better visibility and also be in a position to point out objects at high speed. Hyundai LED lights are very good at giving the car owner value for money as they last for very many years. Buy them from reputable car accessories dealer, CARID.
This lighting system comes in many different designs, shapes and models that are aimed at catering to a wide range of tastes and preferences. In most cases, these lights are designed to fit well with the classy and elegant Hyundai Equus features as they usually have intricately designed chrome or black substrate with smaller red, clear or yellow individual lenses or bulbs under smoked outer lens. The LED lights are expertly made and fitted not just for their safety purpose but also for aesthetic reasons, thus giving one a magnificent car that performs superbly and also looks magnificent. Without a doubt, a road trip with an Equus is likely to blow your mind especially if you fit it with these innovative LED lights.
- Lumen® G7 LED Headlight Conversion KitG7 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$169.99
- Lumen® G7 LED Fog Light Conversion KitG7 LED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$169.99
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Interior LED BulbsInterior LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® LED Dome LightsLED Dome Lights by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Nova-Lux® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Nova-Lux, 1 Pair, 2450lm (per bulb), 30W (per bulb). Kit includes: 2 Bulbs, 2 Ballast, 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 6000K Bright White and 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 8000K Light Blue.$137.95
- XKGlow® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by XKGlow.$101.98 - $149.58
- Putco® Tail Light Replacement BulbsReplace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your driving safety, and the cleaner, brighter light is...$10.99 - $90.99
- Putco® Fog Light BulbsFog Light Bulbs by Putco. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're sold in pairs and available in in...$10.99 - $90.99
- Putco® Interior Door Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $66.99
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...$81.99 - $251.99
- PIAA® LED Fog Light Performance BulbsLED Fog Light Performance Bulbs by PIAA. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal management is key to...$126.65 - $254.15
- EVO Lighting® LED Elite CAN Bus BulbsLED Elite CAN Bus Bulbs by EVO Lighting. EVO lighting products from CIPA are on the cutting edge of the lighting industry. You can rely on EVO automotive lighting to provide the most light from the least power. With new and...$9.27 - $48.61
- EVO Lighting® LED Elite CAN Bus Turn Signal BulbsLED Elite CAN Bus Turn Signal Bulbs by EVO Lighting. EVO lighting products from CIPA are on the cutting edge of the lighting industry. You can rely on EVO automotive lighting to provide the most light from the least power. With new...$9.27 - $48.61
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$35.07 - $117.80
- Putco® Courtesy Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $31.99
Hyundai Equus LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series