- (2)Pillar PostsHyundai Entourage
- (2)Window TrimHyundai Entourage
- (1)Chrome Rocker PanelsHyundai Entourage
- (1)Door SillsHyundai Entourage
- (146)Exhaust TipsHyundai Entourage
- (26)Side VentsHyundai Entourage
- (320)License Plates & FramesHyundai Entourage
- (2)Aluminum MatsHyundai Entourage
- (132)Hitch CoversHyundai Entourage
- (1)Running BoardsHyundai Entourage
- (16)Mud FlapsHyundai Entourage
- (10)Wind DeflectorsHyundai Entourage
Nonstop style. A distinctive shine. It’s easy to see why drivers seek out Hyundai Entourage Chrome Accessories. Not only do you receive a classy burst of radiance represented on your vehicle, but it is also an extremely fast and safe installation, allowing you the chance to show off the hot, new look just minutes after you’re finished. CARiD works around the clock so we can get you the latest Hyundai Entourage Chrome Accessories out there. We work side by side with the most respected manufacturers in the industry in order to fill up our inventory with the shiniest, top-quality options available. All of our Hyundai Entourage Chrome Trim is cut and crafted from high-grade materials such as Stainless Steel and ABS plastic for an enduring mirror-finish that withstands the test of time. Hyundai Entourage Chrome Trim is also a brisk installation. Each piece is backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive for a quick “stick on” procedure that fits perfect. So stop rolling undercover. Here’s a way to always make an impression!
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail thats far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...$114.19 - $199.99
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of todays most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. Theyre double nickel chrome plated and come...$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.$21.00 - $107.10
- Replace® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by Replace. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$23.68 - $804.56
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I. 6 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail thats far from the ordinary.$49.99 - $74.99
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingUniversal Chrome Bodyside Molding by TFP. 1 Pair. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a...$25.87 - $83.83
- T-Rex® 2-Pc Upper Class Series Escalade Style Chrome Plated Side Vent GrillesUniversal Upper Class Series Escalade Style Chrome Plated Side Vent Grilles by T-Rex, 2-Piece. As an attention-stealing accent, Upper Class Side Vent helps you slip into some beaming bling. Manufactured from aircraft quality...Designed to add a custom touch to your vehicleMade sturdy to last for years to come$95.84 - $377.27
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.