The Hyundai Elantra was introduced to customers in 1990, and during its presence on the market the company has developed and released six generations of this model. The lineup includes four-door sedans, five-door station wagons, five-door hatchbacks, and two-door coupes. The variety of engines is presented with both diesel (from 1.6L I4 to 2.0L I4) and gasoline (from 1.4L I4 to 2.0L I4) options. The power plant of the Hyundai Elantra is mated to an automatic (four- or six-speed), a manual (five- or six-speed) or a dual-clutch (seven-speed) transmission. The manufacture of the model is in progress at the moment.
There is no vehicle in the world which has an absolute protection from various breakdowns and damages. Obviously, the Hyundai Elantra is no exception. So, are you looking for a window regulator? Or a motor? Or any other product of this category? Then check our web-store and discover our wide range of Hyundai Elantra window components – we deliver all the above-mentioned (and many other) units, so your automobile will easily come back to its original perfect condition. Besides, we are always ready to help in case you are in search of high-quality Hyundai Elantra body parts: in our web-store you will find replacement grilles, auto body hoods, fenders, and many other parts produced by the most trustworthy and reliable brands.
- Replace® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by Replace. A window regulator is the mechanism inside the door that raises and lowers the window. A power regulator has an electric motor that actuates the regulator. There are scissors-type regulators and...$18.40 - $278.46
- Dorman® Window MotorWindow Motor by Dorman. Dorman Window Lift Motors are 100% new and include direct fit wiring harnesses and hardware necessary to complete the repair where applicable. Motors typically burn out due to failures of the Window Regulator...$26.77 - $322.75
- TYC® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by TYC. You know you have problems with the window regulator when the window sits at the boom of the door an refuses to go up. Luckily, now you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a brand new component...$27.30 - $121.79
- K-Metal® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by K-Metal. Many aftermarket auto body parts companies have popular parts like hoods, grilles, and fenders, but when it comes to that molding or bezel you need to complete the job their catalogs are riddled with...$28.80 - $152.28
- Beck Arnley® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by Beck Arnley.$30.19 - $163.44
- Cardone® Window RegulatorReplacement Passenger Side Window Regulator by Cardone. Each unit is 100% tested at 3 points in the remanufacturing process for guaranteed performance. Every motor is assembled with the precise amount of lubricant to ensure quiet...$13.16 - $207.90
- Cardone Select® Window RegulatorWindow Regulator by Cardone Select.$13.16 - $207.90
- Cardone® Power Window MotorReplacement Power Window Motor by Cardone. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high...$24.24 - $522.83
- Dorman® Window SwitchWindow Switch by Dorman. A non-working window can be a hassle going through toll booths, drive-throughs or when you want to get some fresh air. Designed to withstand the wear and tear of daily use, the Dorman window switch is a...$6.29 - $260.90
- Auto 7® Power Window MotorPower Window Motor by Auto 7. Is your window stuck shut? Your backup lights don't come on anymore? The electrical parts of your vehicle are vulnerable to failure and eventually need replacement. Auto 7 has the quality electrical...$27.19 - $234.27
- Replace® Door HandleDoor Handle by Replace. Door handles can rust, pit, and wear from age and use, the return spring can break and cause the handle to flop around, and if theres a problem with the handle mount or the linkage connection, the handle may...$1.55 - $75.70
- Replace® Front Door Driver Side Window Regulator (HY1350132)Front Door Driver Side Power Window Regulator (HY1350132) by Replace, with Motor. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # SIM4074, HY1350104, 9881029010, 8240329012. A window regulator is the mechanism inside the door...$48.48
- Replace® Front Door Passenger Side Window Regulator (HY1351132)Front Door Passenger Side Power Window Regulator (HY1351132) by Replace, with Motor. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 9882029010, 8240429012. A window regulator is the mechanism inside the door that raises and...$48.48
- Dorman® Front Passenger Side Power Window Regulator (740-264)Front Passenger Side Power Window Regulator (740-264) by Dorman. Metal and Plastic. Without Motor. Without Installation Hardware. Without Installation Instructions. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 82402-2D010....$74.19
- Dorman® Front Driver Side Power Window Regulator (740-265)Front Driver Side Power Window Regulator (740-265) by Dorman. Metal and Plastic. Without Motor. Without Installation Hardware. Without Installation Instructions. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 82401-2D010....$69.61
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Electrical PartsAll About Window Regulators & MotorsA window regulator is the mechanical assembly behind a door panel that is responsible for moving a glass window up or down along a guided track. Basic window regulators which have been around since enclosed automobiles were first introduced 100 years ago are operated by a hand crank, and power window regulators use an electric motor to do the work of moving the glass along its path. In this article, we'll discuss the basic designs of window regulators and how they work.