- (4)Custom Tail LightsHyundai Elantra
- (58)Factory Tail LightsHyundai Elantra
- (9)Fiber Optic Tail LightsHyundai Elantra
- (12)LED Tail LightsHyundai Elantra
- Black Tail LightsHyundai Elantra
- (180)Tail Light BulbsHyundai Elantra
- (31)Exterior LED LightsHyundai Elantra
- (1)Tail Light BezelsHyundai Elantra
- Light CoversHyundai Elantra
Life is a gamble. Sometimes, it takes years to turn your life around or to make some big changes. And sometimes, a second alters your life completely. When it comes to driving, all motorists know that it’s the milliseconds that determine your safety on the road. The road is a place where many unexpected things take place. Whether they affect you depends on how fast you react and how good your car parts are. The Hyundai Elantra LED tail lights are one aftermarket car part which will help you stay safe on the road.
These Hyundai Elantra tail lights are designed to have a faster rise time than the original incandescent bulbs. That means that when you push down on your brake pedal, your tail lights will reach their full luminescence 200 milliseconds faster than before. That seemingly small amount of time can give the driver behind you over 20 feet of extra stopping distance, and prevent a nasty crash. If it’s the installation process you are worried about - don’t be! If you know how to use a screw driver, the whole replacement process will be a breeze for you. It is a plug and play process which can be carried out within the comfort of your own garage and without the help of your mechanic. So, don’t delay – buy yours today!
- Spyder® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$211.81 - $642.98
- Spyder® Black Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsBlack Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$211.81 - $642.98
- Spyder® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $708.04
- Anzo® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Anzo.$284.17 - $726.00
- CG® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$112.22 - $525.00
- CG® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$112.22 - $525.00
- CG® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$27.14 - $525.00
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace.$13.00 - $640.69
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC.$6.04 - $348.91
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$11.55 - $308.16
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant to...$11.04 - $445.45
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Back-Up LightsFactory Replacement Back-Up Lights by Eagle. Eagle replacement back-up lights are designed to illuminate the road when backing up, avoiding rear-end collisions. Eagle lights are made using quality materials to ensure exceptional...$20.28 - $207.85
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Dorman® HVAC Heater Blend Door Actuator$47.88 - $56.81
- Cardone Select® Window Regulator$46.37 - $55.79
Hyundai Elantra Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2013 Hyundai Elantra