Hyundai Elantra Suspension Parts
If you want to ensure good drivability, you should remember that your vehicle's suspension system is of great importance. Efficient operation of the suspension system ensures excellent handling performance, smooth ride, and good maneuverability. However, over time the suspension system can malfunction as it is constantly exposed to wear and tear and can be damaged by potholes and bumps. Faulty suspension components can cause poor drivability. If your suspension system does not operate properly, you may face the need to purchase replacement suspension parts. Our store offers a wide range of Hyundai Elantra suspension parts at affordable prices. So, if you need any particular suspension part, you will be able to find it on our website.
If you want to be sure that your vehicle will run smoothly, visit our store and get high quality suspension parts from our selection. Our prices are unbeatable, so you are sure to keep some money in your wallet. All in all, you are welcome to browse our catalog in case you're in need of any particular replacement suspension part for your make and model.
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...
$90.45from $72.36 - $206.93# 4352
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentsSway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior longevity and...
$3.41from $2.73 - $40.36# 4606
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...
$19.84from $15.87 - $168.47# 4315
- MOOG® Ball JointBall Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple installation, and...
$15.76from $12.61 - $124.69# 5139
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...
$26.14from $20.91 - $113.13# 4317
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Mount ComponentsStrut-Mate™ Mount Components by Monroe®. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe strut mounts replace...
$12.15from $9.72 - $72.52# 4353
- Mevotech® Control ArmsControl Arms by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the body of the...
$3.48from $2.78 - $279.92# 4596
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...
$25.68from $20.54 - $386.95# 4363
- Dorman® Control ArmControl Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a smooth ride,...
$11.08from $8.86 - $276.93# 4060
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentsShock and Strut Mount Components by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...
$4.34from $3.47 - $92.64# 4605
- Auto 7® Strut AssemblyStrut Assembly by Auto 7®. If your vehicle doesn't seem to ride like it used to, your car's suspension system may need repair. Symptoms include incorrect ride height, bouncing over bumps, and noise. Auto 7 has the quality parts to...
$30.00from $24.00 - $58.29# 4770
- Mevotech® Ball JointsBall Joints by Mevotech®. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even during sudden turns and...
$9.31from $7.45 - $107.47# 4593
- Auto 7® Ball JointBall Joint by Auto 7®. If your vehicle doesn't seem to ride like it used to, your car's suspension system may need repair. Symptoms include incorrect ride height, bouncing over bumps, and noise. Auto 7 has the quality parts to...
$11.53from $9.22 - $47.55# 4965
- Auto 7® Sway Bar and ComponentsSway Bar and Components by Auto 7®. If your vehicle doesn't seem to ride like it used to, your car's suspension system may need repair. Symptoms include incorrect ride height, bouncing over bumps, and noise. Auto 7 has the quality...
$0.65from $0.52 - $186.82# 4964
- MOOG® Coil Spring SetCoil Spring Set by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the original handling, reduce body sway and bring ride height to OE specifications. These coil springs ensure a seamless fit and...
$16.29from $13.03 - $167.49# 5137
Hey, they're springs. What's not to like? Normally I wouldn't bother replacing springs, but my car's struts were badly worn and the front passenger suspension could not be compressed using the "bounce test." I thought this may have damaged or weakened the springs, so I thought I'd replace the fronts. The thing that is key for my high rating of this product is that the pair was under $40. I've seen the exact same pair at other sites for a much higher price. Because the price was so good I thought I'd replace the rears anyway. So I ordered them. The fronts got delivered. The rears did not. Turns out they were not available. Just wish the CARiD site reflected the correct availability. Even after I was told they unavailable the site still said they were in stock. But this is not a critique of the part. Just be aware you may want to call and confirm availability. The rears get a lot less wear and tear - and it was optional anyway - so it really wasn't a big deal for me that the springs were not available. If I were to nitpick it seemed like the paint flaked off easily. Perhaps in more humid environments that may create a rust issue. But not an issue for me.
- Popular Elantra Part Numbers
- Monroe® 171407 - Quick-Strut™ Rear Driver Side Complete Strut Assembly
- Monroe® 171406 - Quick-Strut™ Rear Passenger Side Complete Strut Assembly
- Mevotech® MP903935 - Rear Left Strut Mounting Kit (Premier Line Warranty)
- Mevotech® MP903936 - Rear Right Strut Mounting Kit (Premier Line Warranty)
- MOOG® 81430 - Front Coil Spring Set
- MOOG® K90360 - Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Dorman® 520-973 - Front Driver Side Lower Control Arm
- Dorman® 520-974 - Front Passenger Side Lower Control Arm
- Hyundai Elantra Models
- Elantra Base Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Blue Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra GL Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra GLS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra GLS Sport Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra GT Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra L Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Limited Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra SE Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Sport Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Touring Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Touring GL Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Touring GLS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Touring L Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Touring SE Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Coupe Base Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Coupe GLS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Coupe GS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra Coupe SE Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra GT Base Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra GT GL Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra GT GLS Replacement Suspension Parts
- Elantra GT SE Replacement Suspension Parts