Hyundai Elantra Ignition Systems
- E3® - Spark PlugStarting at: $5.95$5.95
- PULSTAR® - I-Series™ Iridium Electrode Pulse PlugStarting at: $15.98$15.98
- Karlyn STI® - Spark Plug Wire SetStarting at: $30.14$30.14
- Taylor Cable® - 8mm Street Ignition Wire SetStarting at: $106.42$106.42
- PULSTAR® - P-Series™ Platinum Electrode Pulse PlugStarting at: $13.97$13.97
- Karlyn STI® - Ignition CoilStarting at: $39.97$39.97
- Taylor Cable® - 8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire SetStarting at: $60.52$60.52
- Taylor Cable® - 409 Pro Race Custom Spiral Core Wire SetStarting at: $74.87$74.87
- Taylor Cable® - ThunderVolt™ 50 Ignition Wire SetStarting at: $91.62$91.62
- Crown® - Distributor CapStarting at: $11.09$11.09
Posted by Michael A.
"Spark plugs are great. You can already hear and feel the difference in performance. And my rate of the needle falling on my fuel gauge has decreased significantly. Love this product!"
Posted by Stephanie K.
"Just installed a set of E3 plugs in my '08 Hyundai Tiburon SE V6. Fried out the original plugs in 21K miles and was running a bit rough. The new E3 plugs netted 30.1 mpg on the first tank after the change and 30.4 mpg on the second fill up. The original plugs were still getting around 26-27 so I like the new plugs. The car starts better and runs more smoothly, so I would say these are winners. I also put a set in my '06 Sonata V6 and have noted about a 2 mpg increase there too."