Hyundai Elantra Exhaust Parts
The exhaust system of your vehicle is considered to be a vital part. It consists of various components that are linked like a chain. So, if one of them fails, the chain is broken, and the system cannot function any more. Any exhaust system has a catalytic converter, muffler, exhaust manifold, exhaust pipes, and tail pipe. All of them are used to perform specific functions for the entire mechanism to operate. For instance, the exhaust manifold is considered to be the part that is responsible for burning any leftover fuel and funneling it down through the exhaust pipes to the catalytic converter.
The latter, which is always known as the exhaust catalyst, is used to convert harmful pollutants into less toxic substances before leaving your auto. Then, the exhaust gases pass through the muffler, the main function of which is to reduce various sounds that can be caused by the traveling exhaust flow. Moreover, some exhaust systems consist of a resonator that is engineered to decrease the noise, which cannot be reduced by the muffler. And finally, the exhaust gases go through the tail pipe. Are you going to upgrade the exhaust system of your auto? Come to CARiD where you will get our help.
The exhaust system is of great significance as it is responsible for ridding of dangerous chemicals. Being a complex unit, the system is made up of numerous components working together and relying upon each other for the whole mechanism to function. Once broken, any piece from the assembly will bring damage to the entire exhaust system. That is why it's so vital to keep each and every component in apple-pie order. CARiD will gladly help you with that difficult yet important task. We store hundreds and thousands of top-grade replacement parts for your exhaust system. Just browse our wide range of products and compare over 21 exhaust parts reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to choose the right piece for your vehicle.
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $138.69$138.69
- DEC® - 49-State OBDI Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $307.28$307.28
- Dorman® - Exhaust Manifold With Integrated Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $155.06$155.06
- Genuine® - Exhaust GasketStarting at: $16.93$16.93
- Nippon Reinz® - Exhaust GasketStarting at: $7.65$7.65
- Donga Mfg. Corp.® - Exhaust GasketStarting at: $4.68$4.68
- Auto 7® - Exhaust Manifold GasketStarting at: $9.16$9.16
- Walker® - Ultra™ Direct Fit Rear Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $233.05$233.05
- Bosal® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $136.22$136.22
- Fel-Pro® - Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketStarting at: $5.77$5.77
Posted by Robert H.
"Pipe fit car as specified, and cost about half what dealer wanted. Beefy and well made. I will note that one of the gaskets that came with it was incorrect: It needed a donut type gasket, not the circle that was ordered/sent in error. Muffler shop had one that would fit, so it was not a big issue, but it could have been. Be certain you are ordering the right gaskets: On-line drawings can be pretty spotty."
Posted by Tony E.
"I am very pleased with this product - it has great quality and fitment. And the installation doesn't take a lot of time. Highly recommended for everyone."