The Elantra is a comfortable vehicle with plenty of room for your daily tasks which means that it’s an important tool in your day to day life. As with all tools you want it to be running at its best which is why it’s important to have the right performance upgrades. We have a wide range of them to suit your vehicle so that you get the right performance and an easy starting point is the Hyundai Elantra air intake which offers big benefits at a small price!
Your air intake controls the amount of air reaching your engine as well as its temperature and aftermarket intakes will improve performance by giving your engine more or cooler air. There are a range of intakes from cold air ones that will give your engine air at lower temperatures to improve performance or short ram intakes that use straighter pipes so that your engine gets a higher volume of air. Because each one performs different tasks you can decide on the type of performance improvement you want and we have each one at great prices so that you’ll spend less than you’re expecting!
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$58.99 - $552.99
- Injen® SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemSP Series Cold Air Intake System by Injen. The SP Series Cold Air Intake System is made for the enthusiast who wants maximum horsepower from a tuned cold air intake system. This cold air system positions a high-flow air filter...$178.60 - $570.00
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R.$123.25 - $293.25
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $420.75
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- Weapon-R® Stealth Dragon Air Intake SystemStealth Dragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R.$160.65 - $211.65
- Weapon-R® Stealth Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStealth Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R.$194.65 - $357.00
- HPS® Short Ram Air Intake with Heat ShieldShort Ram Air Intake with Heat Shield by HPS. Makes for more power throughout your vehicle's full RPM range utilizing mandrel-bent piping and K&N washable/reusable high flowing air filter, while for the maximum cooling effect, a...$161.50 - $308.75
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air filter.$11.95 - $509.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter.$26.99 - $95.99
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter by K&N.$30.99 - $139.99
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7.$83.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Straight Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Straight Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $119.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads$29.47 - $31.56
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Hyundai Elantra Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2013 Hyundai Elantra