- Accent Starting & Charging
- Azera Starting & Charging
- Elantra Starting & Charging
- Entourage Starting & Charging
- Equus Starting & Charging
- Excel Starting & Charging
- Genesis Starting & Charging
- Genesis Coupe Starting & Charging
- i20 Starting & Charging
- Pony Starting & Charging
- Santa Fe Starting & Charging
- Scoupe Starting & Charging
- Sonata Starting & Charging
- Stellar Starting & Charging
Hyundai have always offered consumers fantastic value for their cars. Hyundai’s vehicles regularly beat their rivals on price and once bought, often give great fuel efficiency. When their cars first appeared on the North American market, they quickly became well known for this fact, however they were not seen as a particularly fun drive. That changed during the 90s when Hyundai made a concerted effort to change their image. Without adding on any extra cost, Hyundai now offers a great range of stylish, modern cars that are reliable and provide great utility.
Every time you put your key in the ignition of your Hyundai, do you get an annoying loud cranking noise? Have you noticed that your headlights have begun to dim or that the electrical appliances in your car are beginning to die? All of these things are signs that the electrical system of your car needs to be serviced. Luckily this is easy to do thanks to our huge range of Hyundai starting and charging parts. We have loads of solutions for your problems which are designed to work in almost every Hyundai model. So check out our online store now!
- Optima RedTop Car BatteryRedTop Starting Car Battery by Optima. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...$126.58 - $181.82
- Exide Edge Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries...$143.83 - $178.82
- Odyssey Extreme Series BatteryUniversal Extreme Series Battery by Odyssey. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey Extreme Series batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series...$172.56 - $360.59
- TYC StarterStarter by TYC. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$56.38 - $123.98
- ACDelco Professional StarterProfessional Starter by ACDelco. Thoroughly tested and backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Professional NEW Starters for GM and non-GM vehicles are manufactured using ISO Quality Standards. ACDelco NEW Professional...$39.39 - $538.32
- Bosch StarterStarter by Bosch. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...$40.43 - $1,162.48
- Remy StarterStarter by Remy. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...$31.73 - $698.33
- Auto 7 StarterStarter by Auto 7. The electrical system is the nerve center of your vehicle. Some common pitfalls of a faulty electrical system include no or slow cranking, dim lights, ortroubles with accessories. Auto 7 has the quality parts to...$39.58 - $237.72
- Denso Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...$39.70 - $254.46
- Quality-Built StarterStarter by Quality-Built. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$21.03 - $224.38
- Quality-Built Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built.$14.33 - $346.53
- USA Industries Starter MotorStarter by USA Industries. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA Industries starter...$88.29 - $121.58
- USA Industries Remanufactured Starter MotorRemanufactured Starter by USA Industries. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA...$18.00 - $262.79
- Valeo Starter MotorStarter Motor by Valeo. 100% new Valeo starters to exceed your expectations: quick start of the engine, long life performance even during winter. Valeo starters are designed and tested in stringent conditions that are established by...$107.93 - $462.00
- World Source One StarterStarter by World Source One.$90.51 - $225.41
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.