- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $157.68
- RI® Tape-On Window VisorsWindow Visors by RI. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Window Visors. These attractive parts will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$43.75 - $119.00
- JKS® Tape-On Smoke Vent VisorsTape-On Smoke Vent Visors by JKS.$72.00 - $120.00
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70417)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70417) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71417)In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71417) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72417)In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72417) by WeatherTech, 4 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors (94035)Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors by AVS, 4 Pieces Set. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep...$60.70
- RI® Tape-On Acrylic Premium Diamond Window Visors (66-HYAZE12-D6)Tape-On Acrylic Premium Diamond Window Visors by RI, 6 Pieces Set. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Window Visors. These attractive parts will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$119.00
- RI® Tape-On Chrome Window Visors (66-HYAZE12-C6)Tape-On Chrome Window Visors by RI, 6 Pieces Set. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Window Visors. These attractive parts will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$89.25
- JKS® Tape-On Smoke Vent Visors (218022)Tape-On Smoke Vent Visors by JKS. 4 Pieces Set. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by JKS will last a...$72.00
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind Deflector (89145)Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty materials and...$59.95
Most drivers have had to deal with sun glare at one time or another. Driving with the sun constantly shining in your face is a great nuisance, and can even prove to be a big concern to those who are under the sun’s rays for long periods of time, such as when they’re driving down a highway with no chance to shield themselves. Besides, during the summertime it is very easy to get an unwanted suntan or even a sunburn. Thus, public demand for solutions to this problem has prompted many accessory makers to invent something to counteract this problem. Some people have resorted to tinting their windows or covering them with protective film, yet the Hyundai Azera rain guards remain one of the most practical solutions available today.
While they can perform the function of rain guards, these accessories have several other names, because they perform a range of different functions besides blocking the rain and wind. One of these functions is the reduction and elimination of sun glare offered by the dark smoke tinted guards offered at the CARiD store. Manufactured by such famous makers as Putco, GTS, Wade, and WeatherTech, rain guards come in different shades to meet your personal preferences. For example, the chrome finish guards offer a new and stylish touch to your vehicle.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Thule® Sonic Cargo Box$569.95 - $729.95