Hyundai Accent Air Filters
The Hyundai Accent is the kind of vehicle that can get you to your destination comfortably and with everything you need but it’s small enough to fit in difficult parking spaces. So whether you’re just driving it to work or whether you’re packing the trunk full of things and going away for a while you need to know that your vehicle is running at its best so you need the right upgrades to help you with that task. One of the best ones to start with is the aftermarket air filter.
By replacing your standard filter with an aftermarket one you will get a number of benefits because of the extra air being allowed into your engine from the atmosphere. The benefits include more power, a smoother response when you accelerate and better fuel usage so your Accent is even better to drive. They use filtration technologies that are equal to or better than those in your standard filter so your engine is protected from debris and we have the right cleaning solution to help you keep your new filter running at its best for longer. They’re a very cost effective upgrade!
Forget about filter replacements and air flow troubles! Skillfully engineered and produced by the most knowledgeable experts and exhaustively tested, the air filters stored on our digital shelves ensure the lowest air restriction, unrivaled filtration efficiency, and maximum dust-holding capacity. Check over 2 air filter reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, to choose the product that will provide you with the power increase you need.
- Spectre Performance® - Oil Filler Funnel Cap Fits Stant Cap PNStarting at: $9.99$9.99
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $44.86$44.86
- Rugged Ridge® - Conical Air FilterStarting at: $32.91$32.91
- aFe® - Crankcase Vent Breather FilterStarting at: $22.95$22.95
- AIRAID® - Breather FilterStarting at: $15.90$15.90
- GREEN FILTER® - Dual Cone Air FilterStarting at: $58.80$58.80
- VOLANT® - Recharger KitStarting at: $16.10$16.10
- Spectre Performance® - AccuCharge Precision Air Filter Oiling System™Starting at: $11.99$11.99
- Weapon-R® - Air Filter Recharge Kit Starting at: $8.00$8.00
- K&N® - Air Filter Recharge KitStarting at: $9.72$9.72
"This product may look kind of corny when you put it over your filter, but it's definitely worth the money! Hold it under the sink with running water, and the only water that will get through is where your fingers are touching the material!!!"
"I've used this for about a month. Had one on my other car too. Immediate noticeable increase in fuel economy (this car gets an extra 6 MPG average!!) and acceleration."