- (10)Bed RailsHummer
- (430)Tool BoxesHummer
- (13)Headache RacksHummer
- (42)Bed RacksHummer
- (1)Bed SlidesHummer
- (25)Bed OrganizersHummer
- (70)Fuel Transfer TanksHummer
- (30)Tonneau CoversHummer
- (3)Bed ExtendersHummer
- (6)Tailgate LocksHummer
- (18)Tailgate Light BarsHummer
- (7)Tailgate SealsHummer
- (10)Truck Lift GatesHummer
- (8)Truck Bed Mount Bike RacksHummer
- (1,754)Towing & HitchesHummer
- (1)Tailgate HandlesHummer
- (1)Tailgate TrimHummer
Why is the Hummer family considered to be the best of its kind? To understand the difference between a Hummer and an average truck you need to test the Hummer under extreme conditions. Where the others fail miserably, the Hummer will take the motorist anywhere he needs, should the destination point be high in the mountains, or deep in the swamps. Moreover, you can take everything you want along – a set of tools, camping gear, a ladder, or even your favorite piece of furniture.
Unfortunately, there is an issue – you won’t be able to access your luggage easily. Neither will it be comfortable for you to operate the cargo in the night. The aftermarket has a solution for these problems– the Hummer truck bed accessories. These add-ons will improve the exterior and performance of your vehicle by a great deal. The wide range of the accessories available allows you to extend the amount of cargo your Hummer can carry. If you install a toolbox, it will help you arrange your load in perfect order. All of the items available in the CARiD catalogs are easy to install and have received high ratings from our satisfied customers.All these products come from the top list names in the industry such as TruXedo which are a guarantee of the highest quality in engineering and workmanship.The accessories we offer are crafted from top grade materials with the use of modern technology. Browse our website for reviews and additional information on the subject.
- DECKED® Truck Bed Storage SystemBlack Truck Bed Storage System by DECKED®. Work harder or play smarter with an innovative truck bed storage system from DECKED designed to raise the deck allowing you to store your gear safely and convenient, out of the way, and...Designed for easy storing and accessing your stuffDeck is made from recycles high density polyethylene (HDPE) co-molded to a 40 lbs. steel sub frame$48.00 - $1,219.99
- Dee Zee® Tool BoxTool Box by Dee Zee®. When you need to organize and protect your valuable tools, Dee Zee knows how to do it just right. With this toolbox, neither Mother Nature nor a thief will be able to reach your belongings. Tough construction...$11.59 - $753.55
- Cargo Ease® Bed SlideBed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your vehicle and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slides are offered in multiple options that differ in cargo capacity...$911.00 - $2,296.80
- Dee Zee® L-Shape™ Fuel Transfer TankL-Shape™ Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. This L-shaped liquid transfer tank mounts to your truck bed to provide safer transport of non-flammable fuels and liquids. It’s easy-pour and easy-drain system will make you glad to...Reinforced, thick 14-gauge steel or .125 aluminum construction provides heavy-duty strength and safetyMultiple powder coat finishes are available to protect against scratches, chips, and tarnishing$200.62 - $842.45
- Dee Zee® Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool BoxSpecialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Make the most of space that may be wasted on top of your pickup’s rear wheel well humps with this series of tool boxes shaped to wrap on top of and around them. Crafted from a...$11.92 - $221.78
- Pop & Lock® Tailgate LockTailgate Lock by Pop & Lock®. Protect the valuable stuff in your truck bed in the safest way possible. This lock is customized to fit your vehicle and mounts underneath your tailgate handle. Made of tough corrosion-resistant steel,...$49.97 - $172.97
- RKI® Rear Grille Ladder RackRear Grille Ladder Rack by RKI®. This stylish and functional headache rack will protect you and your pickup truck glass from breakage by taking the pain out of shifty bulky loads. It will also keep your cab cooler by guarding your...Designed to protect you and your truck window from damageKeeps the cab of your truck cooler by deflecting UV rays$261.14
- CARR® Work Truck StepWork Truck Step by CARR®. These solid hands-free steps are a must if you are looking to get an easy and quick access to the bed of your service truck. Push the step in to deploy it to the out position and push it in again to lock...Tough aluminum construction with interior steel straps for additional strengthAble to withstand up to 500 lbs of weight$261.49 - $566.71
- Unique Truck Accessories® Extruded Truck Flat BedTruck Flat Bed - by Unique Truck Accessories®. Aluminum flatbeds are ½ the weight of steel beds and last much longer. They built on a 3/16” thick x 3” high I beam sub-frame for a rugged and strong construction. These beds...Light-weight3/16” Thick x 3” High I-beam Sub-Frame$119.77 - $4,414.84
- Unique Truck Accessories® Diamond Tread Truck Flat BedDiamond Truck Flat Bed by Unique Truck Accessories®. Headboard Dimensions: 80"W x 41"H. Fuel Bezel Position: Front. Aluminum flatbeds are ½ the weight of steel beds and last much longer. They built on a 3/16” thick x 3” high I...Light-weight3/16” Thick x 3” High I-beam Sub-Frame$119.77 - $4,414.84
- TracRac® UtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack SystemUtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack System by TracRac®. Sliding rack systems aren’t just for pickups anymore. Now you can give your utility work truck the same advantages of a high-quality overhead rack that you’ve enjoyed on your...1,250 lb. Load capacityAerodynamic and quiet$759.99
- Amer-Rac® Heavy Duty Camper Cap Pickup Truck RackHeavy Duty Camper Cap Pickup Truck Rack by Amer-Rac®. Available for full size & compact pickup trucks. This Heavy Duty Cargo Carrier mounts to the pickup bedrails, under the cap rails, without drilling into the cap shell.$73.63 - $447.91
- RKI® Window Grille Cab RackWindow Grille Cab Rack by RKI®. This stylish and functional headache rack will protect you and your pickup truck glass from breakage by taking the pain out of shifty bulky loads. It will also keep your cab cooler by guarding your...Designed to protect you and your truck window from damageKeeps the cab of your truck cooler by deflecting UV rays$314.71 - $358.24
- Dee Zee® Red Label Utility Chest Tool BoxRed Label Utility Chest Tool Box by Dee Zee®. For those that need a larger volume of lockable storage, this single lid utility chest mounts on the front of your bed floor. Durable, diamond tread aluminum construction is available...$11.92 - $352.57
- Dee Zee® Wheel Well Poly Plastic Tool BoxWheel Well Poly Plastic Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Make the most of space that may be wasted on top of your pickup’s rear wheel well humps with this series of tool boxes shaped to wrap on top of and around them. Crafted from a variety...Available in sizes that offer storage on top of and behind wheel well humps, or in double-wide size for storage on both sides of the wheel humpVersions are available with slide-out drawers$133.30
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.
Hummer Truck Bed Accessories Reviews
2012 Chevy Silverado