It isn't easy to choose the right car accessory without knowing the limitations of your vehicle and the weight you need to carry. Surely, you should know the difference between hitch types and understand what type is the most suitable for your vehicle. Nowadays, the auto market offers four types of trailer hitches: weight-distributing, weight-bearing, gooseneck, and 5th wheel. A weight-distributing trailer hitch has spring bars, which means it can transfer a part of the trailer's weight on the front wheels. Weight-bearing hitches put all weight of the trailer's tongue down on the suspension. The other two hitch types have been made specially for trucks and have to be installed inside the truck bed.
If you have a Hummer vehicle, you can choose any of the mentioned types. We gathered a whole variety of Hummer trailer hitches on our website to save your time and show every single option available on the market. Each product offered here is made of first-rate materials by the most respectable companies such as CURT, Hidden Hitch, Cequent, and many others. Just browse our inventory, and be sure you will find the product you are looking for in a minute!
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 6 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- DefenderWorx® - Hummer H2 Style Hitch CoverStarting at: $56.39$56.39
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Hummer LogoStarting at: $24.93$24.93
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Hummer LogoStarting at: $38.54$38.54
- Eurosport Daytona® - Hummer Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DefenderWorx® - Hummer H3 Style Hitch CoverStarting at: $56.39$56.39
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with H2 LogoStarting at: $38.54$38.54
- Eurosport Daytona® - Hummer Logo on Pink Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with H3 LogoStarting at: $38.54$38.54
- CURT® - Hitch Receiver Tube CoverStarting at: $3.37$3.37
Posted by Roberto D.
"I was rewiring the lights on my trailer. My original wiring harness wasn't long enough, and instead of making connections and adding wire, I found this product for a cheap price."
Posted by Svetlana K.
"Very stylish, easy to install, provides convenience if you need to reach roof racks. We'll see how long it will last holding 200 pounds each time we load our roof."