Huge and powerful, the Hummer H3T has the demeanor of a heavyweight prized fighter. Its high clearance, big engine, powerful suspension and muscular structure push it to the front among seasoned off roader vehicles. It has a spacious interior and a decent cargo area at the back. However, this is inadequate were you to consider the occasional picnic with your friends or a hiking adventure on some mountain range. The available space would not be enough to carry all your gear. A trailer attached to the vehicle would make perfect sense given the Hummer’s strong towing capacity. In addition, you will require a trailer hitch from CARiD to attach the trailer securely to your car. CARiD stocks different types of trailer hitches to meet the varied needs of its customers. A Gooseneck or 5th wheel trailer hitch would serve your needs just right. These hitches allow you to drive in crosswinds because the trailer does not attempt to steer the vehicle from behind. In addition, these hitches make the rig appear much shorter because part of the trailer lies on top of the truck bed.
Always check to make sure the load is distributed evenly across the trailer. Insufficient tongue weight is the primary cause of trailer sway. Hummer H3T trailer hitches are designed and manufactured to fit specific makes and models precisely. The installation process does not take long. Most of the hitches available at CARD don’t require any drilling during installation, but Gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches require some drilling on the truck bed to fasten the trailer securely. Once this is complete, the installation will take only a few moments. H3T trailer hitches are also designed to withstand corrosion - manufacturers apply a black powdered covering to prevent corrosion. To reassure you further about the quality of the product, the manufacturers provide a nationwide limited lifetime warranty, guaranteeing against defects in quality and workmanship.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 6 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Hummer LogoStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Eurosport Daytona® - Hummer Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $20.39$20.39
- Autogold® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Hummer LogoStarting at: $37.42$37.42
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $147.74$147.74
- CURT® - Class 3 10" Drop Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $36.14$36.14
- Reese® - Class 3 Quick-Loading Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $18.06$18.06
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $26.59$26.59
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3/4 7-1/4" Drop Adjustable Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversStarting at: $140.43$140.43
- Smittybilt® - Chrome Class 3 Hitch Ball with 1" ShankStarting at: $8.99$8.99
"Excellent product if you need one."
"The custom hitch cover shipped fast, arrived new in box; it is a licensed GM product and installed easy. I just needed to buy the hitch pin."
"I love the look of the step bar, my dog hates it because it's too much of a challenge for her to jump into the truck! It was a great, easy fit!"
"Very stylish, easy to install, provides convenience if you need to reach roof racks. We'll see how long it will last holding 200 pounds each time we load our roof."
"Go Rhino is a good product."